All Categories

Like and Dislike this game.

Search
Jan 16, 2021, 21:0101/16/21
07/19/19

So I have no issues with a game having PvP.  I hate PvP but I get that many love it so I have no issue with PvP.  What I hate is that far too many things require me to WIN at PvP if it was just, fight 25 times in PvP Arena I could just shrug my sholders and do it but when the task is to get 35 wins that is now enough to make me dislike the game so much that even though I like much of the rest, well I say that but I'm sure many more things would turn up like how I have to pay to get things but let us ignore that because I'm done already.  It is fun, sort of, kind of a lot of grinding to level characters though maybe I could just sacrifice my 170 green crystals.  Goodbye.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2021, 22:0101/16/21
10/08/17

I hate PVP. Yes I do ! Thats why I do not  play Black Desert online or other PVP focus games which force you into a 'toxic' enviroment that PVP brings to so many games  out there

I love Raid PVP. Yes I do :)!

Its  like playing against AI because the teams  you fight are controled  by AI...NOT another human player. Even though they call it PVP. Yes a human set up the team but they are not present when I fight that team

This allows me to fight another human players team controled  by a computer without  any 'toxic' in your face experience that comes with all the  other PVP games out there

Thankyou Plarium and RAID for  providing  me a awesome game with PVP "elements"  in it without the baggage that usually comes along with PVP we see  in other games

Love this game :)