All Categories

Clan boss no longer honors last setting for auto mode

Search
Jan 16, 2021, 18:5001/16/21
01/13/20

Hey platinum,

Attacking the clan boss no longer  the last setting for using auto to attack the clan boss. This is horrible!

I realize many people want to use manual for the clan boss but I prefer to hit auto. However, no longer is the clan boss remembering my setting to have auto mode on when I start the clan boss and so I have wasted lots of time thinking the battle was happening when it was just sitting there doing nothing. Please fix this ASAP!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2021, 05:0001/18/21
07/31/20

P coders are too lazy!!!!!

Instead of make a setting for that, they just hardcode the option. Hardcode is the easiest & laziest way to solve any problems.

Jan 18, 2021, 08:3001/18/21
05/16/19

Everyone I know, including myself, have been asking for this change for too long and IMO this is how it's supposed to be. 

I just see it as there's more harm to be done with CB runs getting messed up because of Auto doing the wrong moves first on a set up, than someone just absent-mindedly leaving their CB run on standby. 

Just don't forget to hit auto next time. 

Jan 18, 2021, 21:2301/18/21
01/07/20

this change is definately a good one i use 4 turns max to setup my ultra non unkillable team then press auto and walk away - come back in 10 or so minutes and see the end of the run 

those days you start a cb attack kids distract you and before you know it the auto run has thrown all the wrong hits in incorrect order - at least the quit application start again saved the day but i do like this starting on manual addition.

i have been caught a couple of times on nightmare when come back and realise i had forgotten to press auto to see 10 mins down and still on round 1 lol 

Jan 18, 2021, 22:2401/18/21
04/14/20

What's interesting is that somehow the auto has learned the right order for my budget unkillable... now I can hit auto immediately and it'll do everything right. Which wasn't the case before, I'm pretty sure. 

Jan 29, 2021, 19:3401/29/21
01/13/20
Lxzy

Everyone I know, including myself, have been asking for this change for too long and IMO this is how it's supposed to be. 

I just see it as there's more harm to be done with CB runs getting messed up because of Auto doing the wrong moves first on a set up, than someone just absent-mindedly leaving their CB run on standby. 

Just don't forget to hit auto next time. 

Just don't forget to hit auto... HAHA, tell that to everyone who has been using auto and now has to remember to hit auto and then come back to their phone and realize that the game has just been sitting there for 10+ minutes doing nothing.

This needs to be fixed to remember a persons setting that they last used, like it was before the recent update that removed that functionality. It was there before, PUT IT BACK PLEASE!

Jan 30, 2021, 01:4201/30/21
12/04/20

There should just be an option for this kind of thing in the game settings menu. Like the other guy said, lazy coding..