All Categories

Mercy System

Mercy System

Search
Jan 14, 2021, 20:0401/14/21
05/19/20

Mercy System

Is possible to have the Mercy System tab or the Default Summing Chances tab in game reflect when the Mercy Rule is active and What % we are currently at to summon a Legendary?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 14, 2021, 22:3301/14/21
06/29/19

Hey there

Afaik there are no plans to add the individual counter for how many shards a player already opened or how many they would need for the mercy system to get activated.

This is something only support/devs are able to see.

Cheers

Jan 15, 2021, 12:1401/15/21
10/08/17

What about keeping track yourself on a notepad. Every time you open a ancient/void/sacred just jot it down on the pad

Then at least you should have an idea when it will kick in

Feb 7, 2021, 00:3802/07/21
05/24/19

I was actually post something similar and find this post. I think it will be a perfect idea for Plarium, to give us players, some kind of track about the mercy system. I have been playing almost 2 years, and I have no void leggo yet. With the mercy system, I think it will kick it soon, if is not activated yet. But its a wonderful idea to have a tracker for it. The more info we have, the more shards we can open following a better odd to summon a legendary :)

Apr 9, 2021, 16:1804/09/21
01/27/21
JavitoWaha

I was actually post something similar and find this post. I think it will be a perfect idea for Plarium, to give us players, some kind of track about the mercy system. I have been playing almost 2 years, and I have no void leggo yet. With the mercy system, I think it will kick it soon, if is not activated yet. But its a wonderful idea to have a tracker for it. The more info we have, the more shards we can open following a better odd to summon a legendary :)

I agree, it would be great.  Or keep a list of the pulls made in the last 4 months or something.  It is a nice feature that I've seen elsewhere and just makes a game feel a bit more polished.

Feb 15, 2022, 22:3402/15/22
Feb 15, 2022, 22:42(edited)
01/17/22

Can anyone at Plarium explain this? I have sent you guys a couple of different emails regarding how I am over mercy on Ancients, yet every Ancient shard I pull is just another Rare - I am not even getting epics anymore. Basically a simple issue to resolve, if the mercy system is recordable you simply need to look into it for my account and problem solved.

Also, yes, I do understand that these are numbers I have put in myself, and yes, I do understand that I could be out by a few shards - but even so, I need to be at least 16 shards out for that to be the case. If that is the case, then I am happy to know I have made a mistake, it should be as simple as that. (or as simple as just putting a counter in the game really, though I see posts from two years ago asking for this so it likely won't happen which seems a subtle way to say F.U. to the players in my opinion)

I also have video recordings of my pulls so will be going through those this weekend to do another count - there have been a few (20 or so) that were pulled just playing on my phone which arent recorded though. I can, however, confirm that I have not just pulled 10 shards and written 236 in the box just to make a BS post on here. I have been playing this game for 5 weeks and can provide receipts for the amounts totalling $1559 to this game, I have the proof of my claims in multiple ways, I just want to hear from you guys about what is going on and why I am getting no response from either my email or my support ticket?

i

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 16, 2022, 00:1602/16/22
12/30/20

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with shards. 

Unfortunately no one on the forum can confirm/deny your total shards pulled, if you accidentally ate a legendary champion, where you should be at in mercy, so on and so forth. You're going to have to handle this one with support. 

Gonna lock this necro up right quick. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.