All Categories

Permanent Daily Login Rewards: Rewards we NEED

Search
Jan 13, 2021, 08:2301/13/21
09/02/19

As many of us know, later this month an update will bring permanent daily login rewards (PDLR). In this thread I will explain what we NEED in this PDLR system according to my opinion. This will be a BASELINE of what we need.

If I'm not mistaken this new PDLR system will ONLY be available after the pre-established day 270 login reward when the player receives what's her face. This PDLR system will give rewards daily on a monthly reset (30 days I assume?).

Let's divide the 30 days by 6 to view these rewards on a 6 day basis. First I will list what we need within EVERY 6 days. These are in no particular order and can be given over multiple days.  After that, I will list unique rewards for each 6 days. Each 6 days will have its own theme to help the player in a specific area of the game. These can be given over multiple days too.

Afterwards I will explain why we need these rewards.

EVERY 6 Days:

• 1 Legendary Tome
  • 3 Million Silver
  • 100% EXP Boost
  • (Optional) 10 Blank Fragments (To redeem for any former fragment event champ)

First 6 Days:

• 3k Energy

Second 6 Days:

• Forge Materials (A Lot)

Third 6 Days:

• 500 Gems

Fourth 6 Days:

• Forge Materials (A Lot)

Fifth 6 Days:

• 500 Gems

Weekly legendary tomes because they are extremely few and extremely far between. They are almost impossible to get. Players will be lucky if they can book out 4 legendary champs by the time they get to day 270. Yet they will probably have at least 10 legendary champs.

Small Rant:

Booking out the legendary champs in the High Elves faction alone requires 110 legendary tomes... and they only have 10 legendary champs. do you have any idea how many decades it will take to get 110 legendary tomes?
There are 107 legendary champs in the game. That's over 960 legendary tomes.

Weekly silver because silver is also hard to get, and we need a lot of it. Like stupid amounts of it.

Weekly 100% EXP Boost because they are useful. It's a nice cherry on top.

The weekly 5 blank fragments because it's stupid to have champions nobody can get the fragments for. They are optional because if plarium has plans to give us fragments another way then they don't need to be in the PDLR system.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 13, 2021, 15:2301/13/21
12/19/19

lol, keep dreaming... it would be nice though

Jan 13, 2021, 15:4201/13/21
Jan 13, 2021, 15:43(edited)
05/16/19

I'm saying this as a player, not a forum mod: 1000 gems, 5 leggo books, 15M silver a month would be nice but this will never happen if we're being realistic here. Even Hard DT only gives out 1 leggo book a month. 🤔 

Jan 13, 2021, 19:1701/13/21
11/18/20

Would I like this? Hell yes.

Will this ever happen? Hell no.

They won't give blank fragments. ragment events, like fusions, are all about making you spend money, so giving you free fragments would defeat that purpose. Same with Legendary skill books, they're rare so you'll spend money. We'll be lucky if they give us 1 every 30 days.

The more realistic things you want (energy, gems, and silver) are much too high though. They'd never give us that much for free. Maybe, MAYBE, you'd get 500 energy, 250 gems, and 3 million silver a month. 

I mean, I'd love to get this stuff, as a free to play player this would help a whole bunch, but it's just not realistic man. 

Plus don't forget everyone else would be getting this too, people would up their champs a whole lot more, and then people would complain about how much more difficult the arena and tag arena have become. 

Moral of the story, don't get your hopes up.

Jan 13, 2021, 19:4001/13/21
Jan 13, 2021, 19:46(edited)
09/02/19

this thread isn't about whether the rewards are realistic or will actually happen. it's about the rewards that  we need.

sure, i could say "give us 5 energy per day" and they might do that, but no one who has played for 270+ days is going to give a shit about getting an extra 5 energy per day. not really.

asking for useless scraps isn't my style. the player base has poured enough money into this game that we can ask for whatever the hell we want, even if we don't actually get it. we at least deserve to tell them what we want to get.

EDIT:

i'm fine with any kind of criticism. i just wanted to make it clear that my OP is about asking for what i believe we need as players who have been playing for over 270 days. not what is likely going to happen.

we can discuss any kind of rewards regardless of whether it is realistic or not.

WraithModerator
Jan 13, 2021, 22:3001/13/21
07/26/19

1 legendary tome every 6 days is outrageous.  Thats like going to your employer and demanding to get paid ten times the amount per hour. 

Yes it would be nice but the only thing this game really needs to bring more of is energy to allow players to play more to earn rewards. 

Then the issue there would be tournaments would be much harder.

Tomes are always an issue and as an endgame player, rare tomes are the hardest to get. To tome balance is the next step. 

Gems, silver, forge, etc are all nice to have  which can be expected.  But 1 lego tome a month is what should be expected since we already get 1 in advance quests. 

This is my input as a player and not a 

Jan 16, 2021, 12:4501/16/21
Jan 16, 2021, 18:33(edited)
09/02/19
Wraith

1 legendary tome every 6 days is outrageous.  Thats like going to your employer and demanding to get paid ten times the amount per hour. 

Yes it would be nice but the only thing this game really needs to bring more of is energy to allow players to play more to earn rewards. 

Then the issue there would be tournaments would be much harder.

Tomes are always an issue and as an endgame player, rare tomes are the hardest to get. To tome balance is the next step. 

Gems, silver, forge, etc are all nice to have  which can be expected.  But 1 lego tome a month is what should be expected since we already get 1 in advance quests. 

This is my input as a player and not a 

Ah, but if plarium is the hypothetical employer, then Raid is the hypothetical workload. If we receive the workload of 20 legendary champions, but only get 1 legendary tome from our employer to manage the workload, isn't that a failure on the employer's side?

The problem is that there is currently no reliable way for players to attain a reasonable amount of legendary tomes from the game through gameplay. If there was, I would not have created this thread. They don't have to give them out for free (login rewards), but for lack of another way, the new daily login rewards would have been a good option.

Only old players have access to the new daily login rewards system. I assume Plarium makes the majority of its Raid income through newer players. If so, it's a lot less of a problem if older players are able to get a reasonable amount of legendary tomes for free (login rewards) or through gameplay compared to new players.

The price of legendary tomes is overt theft. The players who will buy legendary tomes are already buying them and receiving 1 legendary tome every 6 days in the login rewards will not stop them from buying. It will only give players who will never buy legendary tomes the ability to book 1 legendary champ every 2 months (or 4 months in the case of Pyxniel). that's only 6 legendary champs booked per year. Even then, free to play and low spender will need to play the game for like 2 decades to book every legendary champ in the game.

There are only two differences between upgrading skills for legendary champions compared to rare/epic champions. The first difference is that it is significantly easier to get dupe rare and epic champions and rare/epic dupes have more value to use as books. The second difference is that there are far more opportunities to get rare and epic books. One of the best ways to balance this issue is to give players many more opportunities to acquire legendary tomes. The only two ways I can think of to give players more opportunities to get legendary tomes is to add more for players to acquire through playing the game, or give them out for free in the new daily login system.

Jan 16, 2021, 14:2001/16/21
04/17/19

I'm just happy they put in the advanced quest system. That helps Alot! Before that I was sitting on 0 books for like 5 months.

The way it is now is cool though. Don't get me wrong, I'd love more tomes, but the game would lose some of its charm if they were too easily accessible. The strategy behind which legendary hero you need right now to progress is really fun, but yes it is time-consuming! Whales that buy everything will never "feel" the same happiness or be relieved when something goes their way the way a f2p or even a low spender does.

Jan 16, 2021, 15:0901/16/21
08/22/20

There is a error in the game with the XP part. I had XP for 1 day. With the logon reward, I got XP for 3 days, but it was thrown away as garbage. It also did not arrive in your inbox. after my previous XP for 1 day I ran out of XP. So the 3 day XP reward was not applied either .

you also cannot leave the reward in the day login. Because if you close the day login, it will also be thrown away. With the other login rewards such as the shards are added in the portal .

in the quest I also saw a reward such as XP for 1 day, but it also included 500 xp. This 500 XP is also thrown away as garbage .

if the XP is already full, the rest will be thrown away as garbage. 

Jan 16, 2021, 16:0801/16/21
Jan 16, 2021, 16:09(edited)
11/18/20

Yes the game would lose a lot of its charm if suddenly everything was easily come by.however 1 legendary tome for 30usd? Thats outright robbery! even Ash on a recent youtube video called out plarium for how ridiculous theyre priced.. 

The game is good, but i think eventually im gonna stop playing because of the money walls and bottlenecks to get one to feel like they need to spend money

.i like a challenge..not a completely boring, repetitive grind over and over and over again for a reward of crumbs...

Jan 16, 2021, 17:0801/16/21
04/17/19

Ofc its a robbery to us mere mortals, but the rich and privileged players will keep buying them so Plarium have no reason to lower the prices. This game is a gold mine and they know it!

It does feel like a gut punch every time I see a nice book deal that I can't afford but I just have to remind myself that I'm playing this game for the joy it brings me when I up my pb on CB or make a better team to down spider faster, or something!

This game won't lead anywhere you know... its just that, a game; made for fun! Don't waste time and energy focusing on what you don't have. Won't get it any faster anyway. Whatever happens happens 😉

Jan 16, 2021, 18:3901/16/21
09/02/19
Lxzy

I'm saying this as a player, not a forum mod: 1000 gems, 5 leggo books, 15M silver a month would be nice but this will never happen if we're being realistic here. Even Hard DT only gives out 1 leggo book a month. 🤔 

That's the problem though. Between hard DT and advanced quests, players will only be able to book 1 legendary champ every 5 months, and only the top players in the game can get the tome from hard DT. you know, the players who are already buying as many tomes as they want.

Whether it's realistic or not, the lack of a decent way to acquire legendary tomes makes the game unplayable in some ways.

Jan 16, 2021, 18:4801/16/21
09/02/19
AverageAmerican

They won't give blank fragments. ragment events, like fusions, are all about making you spend money, so giving you free fragments would defeat that purpose. Same with Legendary skill books, they're rare so you'll spend money. We'll be lucky if they give us 1 every 30 days.

The more realistic things you want (energy, gems, and silver) are much too high though. They'd never give us that much for free. Maybe, MAYBE, you'd get 500 energy, 250 gems, and 3 million silver a month. 

I mean, I'd love to get this stuff, as a free to play player this would help a whole bunch, but it's just not realistic man. 

Plus don't forget everyone else would be getting this too, people would up their champs a whole lot more, and then people would complain about how much more difficult the arena and tag arena have become. 

I don't know about you, but I don't see any offers in the shop for fragments from old fragment fusion events. How are players supposed to buy them? After the fragment event is over, Plarium is no longer making any money from players acquiring those fragments, and they aren't selling the fragments. Therefore giving blank fragments will not reduce their income.

You could argue that players will skip the fusion in favor of using blank fragments to get it. There are at least a few ways for Plarium to mitigate that.

That's already happening. Players who got lucky, as well as high spending players already have a supreme advantage in every single competitive aspect of the game. It is exclusively beneficial to give FTP and low spenders more opportunities to reduce the gap.

Jan 16, 2021, 18:5601/16/21
01/13/20
Jakomaru

this thread isn't about whether the rewards are realistic or will actually happen. it's about the rewards that  we need.

sure, i could say "give us 5 energy per day" and they might do that, but no one who has played for 270+ days is going to give a shit about getting an extra 5 energy per day. not really.

asking for useless scraps isn't my style. the player base has poured enough money into this game that we can ask for whatever the hell we want, even if we don't actually get it. we at least deserve to tell them what we want to get.

EDIT:

i'm fine with any kind of criticism. i just wanted to make it clear that my OP is about asking for what i believe we need as players who have been playing for over 270 days. not what is likely going to happen.

we can discuss any kind of rewards regardless of whether it is realistic or not.

You don't need any of this, you want it. And while it would be a nice thing to get, they want you to spend the money.

Its a balancing act. One that this game doesn't do well, especially with the over priced nature of the packs that have the items you need instead of giving them as rewards for playing. I understand that it take money and time to develop a good game, like they have for the most part. But they.arent going to just give you the things you want when they can get people to pay for them.

Jan 16, 2021, 20:5001/16/21
09/02/19
Ameratha

You don't need any of this, you want it. And while it would be a nice thing to get, they want you to spend the money.

Its a balancing act. One that this game doesn't do well, especially with the over priced nature of the packs that have the items you need instead of giving them as rewards for playing. I understand that it take money and time to develop a good game, like they have for the most part. But they.arent going to just give you the things you want when they can get people to pay for them.

No, I want AND need them. Plarium has created this need in the game.

• I need legendary tomes because they are required to book my legendary champs.
  • I need more silver because it is required to regear champs, upgrade gear, etc.
  • I need the exp boost because it is required to level up champs more efficiently.
  • I need the blank fragments because they are required to complete the previous fragment fusions.
  • I need more energy because it is required to play some parts of the game.
  • I need more forge materials because they are required to use the forge.
  • I need more gems to buy things that require gems to purchase.

I know why plarium uses legendary tomes to steal money from people, but I'm being practical. Giving out an extra 5 legendary tomes per month is not going to stop anyone who is already buying legendary tomes or will buy legendary tomes from buying legendary tomes. It will only help the people who will never ever buy legendary tomes in the first place.

And you would still need to collect those tomes for 4 months before you have enough to fully book a legendary.

Mar 1, 2021, 16:1403/01/21
09/02/19
AverageAmerican

you were saying?

Mar 1, 2021, 23:2703/01/21
11/18/20
Jakomaru

you were saying?

Literally don't see any blank fragments, especially in log in rewards being given away for free. But yeah go off 😒

Mar 2, 2021, 01:1203/02/21
02/29/20

These  are  not  the  actual  rewards,  just  rewards  that  are  wanted  by  this  and  probably  many  other  players,  not  being  realistic  though.

Mar 2, 2021, 19:2403/02/21
01/24/21

Like Idea of mass amounts of silver because of the loss factor giving upgrades. selling artifacts doesn't give much in the way of compensation for the idiot you use to do it.

I WOULD NEVER HIRE AN IDIOT WHO COSTS ME THAT MUCH MONEY, I'M NOT RICH BUT I KNOW THERE'S NO ARMORER IN FANTASY OR THE REAL World who wouldn't GetTheir head cut off for that

Mar 2, 2021, 19:3203/02/21
04/17/20

Just  add  1  leggo  book  in  the  month  is  enough.

This  post  asks  for  way  too  much  that  devs  probably wont  take  it  seriousl.

Mar 5, 2021, 16:2903/05/21
09/02/19
Wild Woman

Just  add  1  leggo  book  in  the  month  is  enough.

This  post  asks  for  way  too  much  that  devs  probably wont  take  it  seriousl.

one leggo book per month is not enough for me. i have over 15 legendary champs. one leggo book per month would take me over 16 years to fully book the champs that i have.

i'm not interested in what the developers think is fair. i'm the one playing this game. i'm interested in what is practical and what should be expected.

even if we get 1 leggo tome per week from daily login, it would take over 4 years to fully book 15 champs with those daily login books alone (including the time it takes to be able to access the permanent daily login rewards). by what standard is that way too much? way to much years from my life.

no matter how many free legendary tomes they give us, it won't stop whales from buying them in excess. it will have no impact what-so-ever on the sale of legendary tomes.