All Categories

add champion ranking QoL improvement

Search
Jan 9, 2021, 01:2401/09/21
06/10/19

Everyone know how tedious the system is when comes to ranking up champions, soooooo many repetitious back and forth clicks  on screens, I cringed everytime when needed to do a batch of ranking-ups.

Since we are gonna get more champion space soon I suggest Devs to consider better the ranking system and make the game a pleasant experience when ranking up champions.

I would love to have a "pool" system for the ranking-up.  "pool" is a place where you can throw in all ready to rank-up champions in it, dont matter 1 star. 2 star. or 5 star just all champions eligible to be ranked up.  Then after you click "select chickens" it will bring up another "pool" for you to throw in all champions/chickens you want.  Ofcause there will be indication somewhere showing how many 1 stars/2 stars/3 stars/4 stars/ 5stars you need to complete the ranking-up.

This game is played by millions, this kind of QoL is really needed for players to appreciate the Dev.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2021, 07:4101/09/21
04/18/20

Hi! I don't know how you guys but I'm very bothered by the ranking status of the team. It shows that my team is stronger for almost half than the opponent and I lose this fight. I don't know anymore how to make my team win. If this going on I'm gonna quit fighting in the arena anymore!