All Categories

wasting silver

wasting silver

Search
Jan 5, 2021, 19:5101/05/21
04/18/20

wasting silver

Hi all,

Really feeling the cost of switching around my artifacts on champions to try out new combinations. Every time I move it costs 20k-100k, this is such a penalty - I really don't understand why.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2021, 20:5601/05/21
06/29/19

Hey there

The silver cost for switching gear and artifacts is mainly to remain some kind of balance.

If you would be able to switch your gear for free you would just put set X on champ Y to win against team Z in arena while the strength is mostly coming through the gear.

In addition it would let people progress super fast through any area of the game and it wouldn't feel fun to try and get your strategy to beat certain areas of the game, if you would just beat everything with top gear.

I can imagine certain improvements will be made since switching gear got even more expensive after doom tower launched.

We'll see and until then

Cheers

Jan 6, 2021, 17:4901/06/21
04/18/20

I see your point Strangiii,

I wonder if it would be useful to have some system where we can load armour combinations first before confirming with silver cost. As a new player, I have very limited armour pieces and sometimes I don't have the item needed but by the time I switch it to the right bit I have already spent 200k just because of a simple mistake. 

Jan 7, 2021, 14:3201/07/21
12/09/20

It's a really terrible and frustrating system.

but I understand why and there explaination.

still doesn't make it any less frustrating 

Jan 7, 2021, 20:1101/07/21
10/21/20

I unterstand why it costs so much Silver, Plarium will selling their Ingame Silver and Gems for a lot of Money. There Is no Balance 

Jan 8, 2021, 17:4001/08/21
Jan 9, 2021, 11:17(edited)
08/22/20
Strangiii

Hey there

The silver cost for switching gear and artifacts is mainly to remain some kind of balance.

If you would be able to switch your gear for free you would just put set X on champ Y to win against team Z in arena while the strength is mostly coming through the gear.

In addition it would let people progress super fast through any area of the game and it wouldn't feel fun to try and get your strategy to beat certain areas of the game, if you would just beat everything with top gear.

I can imagine certain improvements will be made since switching gear got even more expensive after doom tower launched.

We'll see and until then

Cheers

That is nonsense, of course. Because you can also switch champions. that's the same too. that doesn't cost silver either.

Over time, you got higher in the class. Then you can also achieve better gear. If you want to change gear then you have to pay for silver as well. who cares if you change gear before a race, if others can. Then that doesn't matter. 

You can also switch weapons in online games, such as battlefield. Why not with this? no I think the intention is that people will lose a lot of silver. So that they will buy silver. or buy energy, for collect zilver.

when a champion is disappointing and you want to sacrifice him, like food. Then you have to pay a lot of silver to keep the gear, or you have to sacrifice the right gear, which is a shame.