All Categories

Arena offense team help needed

Search
Jan 1, 2021, 23:0201/01/21
01/01/21

I’ve been playing for about 3 months (level 48), and I can’t progress in the arena. I’m trying to solve the Upgrade a great hall bonus to level 4 mission (currently on 250 silver medals but I keep getting knocked back to bronze). I need advice on who to put in my arena team. I currently use elhain - spirithost - apothecary - skullcrusher (he has a decent shield set on him which is the only reason they don’t get killed on the first turn)

I’d very much appreciate literally any advice! 

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 1, 2021, 23:1601/01/21
05/13/19

Leader: High Khatun

1st move: High Khatun ----> Turn Meter Fill

2nd move: Spirithost ------> Increase Attack

3rd move: Warmaiden ----> AOE Def Down

4th move: Elhain ----------> AOE Nuker

Jan 1, 2021, 23:2201/01/21
07/08/19

In the short term, i would switch skullcrusher for zelotah (he is excellent in shield gear) and stag knight for spirithost. Make sure stag knight has higher speed than elhain. In the longer term, you'll want a champion with a speed aura in the leader slot (spirithost does have that, but its a fairly small boost so apothecary will likely be better for you at the moment) and a better AoE attacker than elhain.

I would also say stop raising champions to rank 5. A great deal of the trouble you're having in arena at the moment stems from your only having one rank 6 champion. Apothecary and stag knight would be the two i would prioretize.