All Categories

A good idea

A good idea

Search
Dec 26, 2020, 15:5712/26/20
08/22/20

A good idea

To me it would be a lot better if the complete quest or challenges rewards achieved came in the inbox, so you can activate them later if necessary. As with XP. Now it is so if your XP meter is already full then you have to wait until it runs out until you can take rewards. Because otherwise this XP will be thrown away.

Many people take the rewards right away, so the silver, with the energy and XP that goes together.

You are obliged to redeem the award that day, otherwise it will all be gone the next day.

therefore, it would be best that everything would come loose in the inbox so that you can grab the silver without throwing away the XP.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2020, 20:5212/26/20
01/22/20

That is good idea but in the same time when ever happen that to me i just go and lvl my champs up. There is always something to lvl up :)

Dec 27, 2020, 01:3612/27/20
01/23/20

just another good idea i was in a arnea fight that no one could win just ketped healing up lasted 15-20 mins before i soad f it and stoped it but i also lost 10 points tomy score my idea is to have and aout raw timer where it just stops the fight like at 5-10 mins in if no one has won and no one loseing any thing sup the arena token used to start the fight

Dec 27, 2020, 13:0512/27/20
08/22/20
masterhellrazor

just another good idea i was in a arnea fight that no one could win just ketped healing up lasted 15-20 mins before i soad f it and stoped it but i also lost 10 points tomy score my idea is to have and aout raw timer where it just stops the fight like at 5-10 mins in if no one has won and no one loseing any thing sup the arena token used to start the fight

That's right, I had a fight, and between the 2 champions no one could win, it just kept going. I close the whole game. Otherwise I would lose points if I ended the arena alone

Dec 27, 2020, 17:4512/27/20
04/22/20

I also support the idea of a draw with no winner and no loser. I shouldn't have to suffer a loss just because my opponent is a computer with nothing to do, while I have other things to do and can't wait endlessly for a match to end. I understand not everyone would want this, so maybe it's implemented as a "take a draw" button that appears after 5 (or 7 or 10) minutes of active battle. That way people can choose to keep going if they want to. 

Dec 27, 2020, 23:1612/27/20
01/22/20
masterhellrazor

Now thats wonderfull idea! I have couple of times match like that but i was stuborn and put on auto  and do my other things in real life and when i come back to check after 45 min the fight was still going on and on so yea i log off and lost match and tokens.