All Categories

no fair competition in the arena

Search
Dec 26, 2020, 13:3112/26/20
08/22/20

I have much more opponents in the arena. Almost all 60 levels. I only have 50 levels, and 1, 60.

And then most opponents in the arena have much stronger chamions, such as legends, or very well-known stronger ones.

this doesn't seem like a fair fight to me. Because 60 levels are immediately much stronger than 50 .

also upgrading the gear seems to fail more. That's  I failed most of the upgrade 20 times at 1 level upgrade. That's not normal. It is not feasible, with so little energy, that you get it. then we are not even talking about the fact that you have to remove gear pieces, because it does not suffice. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2020, 21:0212/26/20
01/22/20

Arena is like lets say a marathon.

You see stronger champs and you immediately back up ? No sir, it should push you to the point where you say to yourself " Hell no! What do they have better than i do regardles "super wow champs"? Aha maybe speed, maybe stronger nuker, stronger defence ect. I will take my time to play smart , to play that dirrection. Maybe it will take me some time but i will get there! I can do it!"

While runing in marathon , even if you dont fell your legs  your brain is dedicated to get to the end of track .

Hope you get the point 👍

Dec 27, 2020, 13:0612/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 13:22(edited)
08/22/20
Vicky

Arena is like lets say a marathon.

You see stronger champs and you immediately back up ? No sir, it should push you to the point where you say to yourself " Hell no! What do they have better than i do regardles "super wow champs"? Aha maybe speed, maybe stronger nuker, stronger defence ect. I will take my time to play smart , to play that dirrection. Maybe it will take me some time but i will get there! I can do it!"

While runing in marathon , even if you dont fell your legs  your brain is dedicated to get to the end of track .

Hope you get the point 👍

I don't agree with this .. you don't put a lightweight against a heavyweight with more power in a box match The lightweight always lose. just put the always the same rank together, with roughly the same power. 

with a normal car  you cannot win against a sports car 

Dec 27, 2020, 19:1712/27/20
01/22/20

do you copy my old posts? 😂😂 This is exact same thinking as i did before. I play long enough to tell you arena is "way better" then it was before. I am sure other players will tell you the same.