All Categories

Who should i 6 star next? Thanks all:)

Search
Dec 26, 2020, 07:4612/26/20
11/18/20

Hi all im a bit stumped on eho to level up next.ive got 2 level 60 champs so far,yes I should have more probably but that grind from 5 to 6 isnt my favorite endevour heh.

Athel and foli are my two 6 star champs. 

Ive included screen shot of my roster and also my vault.I have just a fee epics and one legendary. Athel is fully booked mastered and ascended.foli is mastered and partially ascended and booked.

Im thinking gorgorab before tayrel,and then tayrel but maybe someone else has a better idea? I pulled kael and elhain and darl elhain from ancient shards..id rather wait to lvl up another nuker/attacker.

Lvl 10 fireknight

Lvl 13 dragon

Lvl 8 spidersden

Lvl 12 icegolem

Level 12 mino

Clanboss usually 2 to 3m per key on hard

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2020, 08:0712/26/20
Dec 26, 2020, 08:13(edited)
01/22/20

Eventualy you will slowly but for sure lvl up all good champs what you own (for crypts, dungeons,campain, cb , doom tower ect.) But i am wondering why is your Coldheart "still" 50 ? I would probably run as a road runner to get her to lvl 60 🏃🙂 And Zelotah , he is at least for me "universal" champ fits everywhare. And ofcourse High Khatun , do not  underestimate her.

Dec 26, 2020, 08:3612/26/20
11/18/20

Hmm ok, well coldheart is a glass cannon,And doesnt offer anything as far as healing or shields,im dying off in doom tower and gorgo and tayrel usually only get 1 round arena due to their lvl 50. 

Zelotah, interesting yeah, sleep is a debuff i dont get a chance to use very often, i like tayrels two round stun, if u attack someone under a sleep debuff they wake up..but i suppose if he can consistently land it its a help, hes got a small. chance on his a1.

Dec 27, 2020, 09:2912/27/20
Jan 16, 2021, 22:10(edited)
04/13/20

Coldheart is amazing against bosses, such as Spider or Fireknight.

I would advise getting Gorgorab to level 60, to help you immensely in the Arena, so that you get enough medals to advance your Great Hall. The bonuses are significant. 

Tayrel would be a great level 60 choice too. He rocks in pretty much every type of content, including Arena.

I see Soulbond Bowyer, the queen of solo target turn meter manipulation, in your roster. Don't sleep on her for too long. Give her Stun set, ACC and SPD. She will help you go through Faction Wars and dungeon waves like a hot knife through butter.

Dec 27, 2020, 11:3412/27/20
09/30/20

Level up that fusion champ and get pixnel, she's a support 

Dec 27, 2020, 11:3712/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 11:37(edited)
09/30/20

Or level it for the god fact Ice Golem hits like a milk tyson, and and freezes your team for the KO's....

Dec 27, 2020, 11:3812/27/20
Dec 27, 2020, 11:39(edited)
09/30/20

It would get you through like dragon too, if you use kael, 

Dec 28, 2020, 19:3012/28/20
11/18/20

I did tayrel now working on either coldheart and gorgorab ,itll probably be coldheart since shes great for dungeon bosses i also use her on clan boss, till i have other champs mastered with GS or WM mastery. Foli and athel are fully mastered .coldheart is fully booked,gorgorab not yet. 

Thanks for the input all

Dec 28, 2020, 20:1012/28/20
04/14/20
mamagyros

I did tayrel now working on either coldheart and gorgorab ,itll probably be coldheart since shes great for dungeon bosses i also use her on clan boss, till i have other champs mastered with GS or WM mastery. Foli and athel are fully mastered .coldheart is fully booked,gorgorab not yet. 

Thanks for the input all

I'd do Gorgo before CH, who at your level of progress is only really going to shine in FK and Spider. You seem to be focusing on too many things at once, even doom tower - better to focus on getting to dragon 20, which will also improve your CB team since the two are fairly similar in terms of what champions are good there (poison works great in both, turn meter reduction doesn't work on either, etc.). 

Also, amazing that nobody mentioned Seeker yet - excellent champion, for arena obviously but also for dungeons. Possibly also ahead of Coldheart. 

Dec 28, 2020, 20:2912/28/20
11/18/20

Yes doom tower and faction wars should go on the backburner for noe I agree, focusing on dungeons and CB for the rewards is what ill do..Arena is another monster all on its own, hopefully ill pull a good lego or some good epics, saving my few shards for a 2x event. Seeker is really niche..i understand that his atack boost and soeed boost is great in arena  but gorgorab also offers similar,plus a speed aura,plus of course his revive and healing.i dont see a place for seeker really in arena?  I used him for a while until i pulled gorgo..lately ive been trying to use other tactics instead of speed nuking..everyone is doing it it seems  .its competitive boils down to who has the better/faster gear on teams who are relatively equal

Dec 28, 2020, 21:5512/28/20
04/14/20
mamagyros

Yes doom tower and faction wars should go on the backburner for noe I agree, focusing on dungeons and CB for the rewards is what ill do..Arena is another monster all on its own, hopefully ill pull a good lego or some good epics, saving my few shards for a 2x event. Seeker is really niche..i understand that his atack boost and soeed boost is great in arena  but gorgorab also offers similar,plus a speed aura,plus of course his revive and healing.i dont see a place for seeker really in arena?  I used him for a while until i pulled gorgo..lately ive been trying to use other tactics instead of speed nuking..everyone is doing it it seems  .its competitive boils down to who has the better/faster gear on teams who are relatively equal

He and Gorgo do have some overlap, yes, but don't underestimate Seeker's provoke or his passive adding an increase defense on the whole team. Which can also be strong assets in dungeons - if perhaps not as strong as an AOE revive, true. 

Dec 28, 2020, 22:1712/28/20
12/19/19

Gorgo b4 CH 100%

Dec 28, 2020, 23:1512/28/20
02/29/20

HK

Seeker

CH

Zelotah

Tayrel

Grizzled Jarl

WraithModerator
Dec 28, 2020, 23:2112/28/20
07/26/19

Tayrel for leader in clan boss

Coldheart for spider, fireknight,  and spirit keep

Seeker for arena

Gorgorab for dungeon with his revive

High khatun for everywhere

Jan 16, 2021, 16:0301/16/21
Jan 16, 2021, 16:20(edited)
11/18/20

I pulled tyrant ixlimor last week, i leveled.up gorgorab and tayrel now gonna do CH and then Tyrant for spiders/CB and CH for fireknight.

Im stuck on fireknight 13.. CH is still at lvl50 only so she goes down every round almost..

Gear is getting to be important now too..im realzing just how importnt and hard to find the right gear with the right stats is heh.i might splurge on a 6star cruel set and speed set.. crit rate and crit dmge r so hard to grt on the same artifact

Also pulled Jotun,umbral enchantress and aina so ive got more options for dungeons and CB.. umbral enchantress for arena when i get to her..shell kick ass in crowd control..

One thing i dont have is a debuff remover and blocker...especially for spiders and arena, and dragon..spirithost fits the bill i might just take her on up too..

Loads of grinding in my future:) 

Jan 16, 2021, 18:3801/16/21
04/14/20
mamagyros

I pulled tyrant ixlimor last week, i leveled.up gorgorab and tayrel now gonna do CH and then Tyrant for spiders/CB and CH for fireknight.

Im stuck on fireknight 13.. CH is still at lvl50 only so she goes down every round almost..

Gear is getting to be important now too..im realzing just how importnt and hard to find the right gear with the right stats is heh.i might splurge on a 6star cruel set and speed set.. crit rate and crit dmge r so hard to grt on the same artifact

Also pulled Jotun,umbral enchantress and aina so ive got more options for dungeons and CB.. umbral enchantress for arena when i get to her..shell kick ass in crowd control..

One thing i dont have is a debuff remover and blocker...especially for spiders and arena, and dragon..spirithost fits the bill i might just take her on up too..

Loads of grinding in my future:) 

I really wouldn't spend on gear if I were you... prices are super high and probably at least a few of the pieces will have useless main stats so they're not even usable. Just farm dragon for better gear and try to progress on CB/arena. 

Congrats on Tyrant! Umbral is also great, but Jotun and Aina are pretty meh. And yeah, CH tends to be a glass cannon - strong support, ideally a reviver, tends to be required. But you have Gorgorab, so that should be ok? 

Jan 18, 2021, 17:5201/18/21
05/06/20

I've gotten a ton of mileage from 6 start Grizzled Jarl.  Buld him with as much speed as possible.