All Categories

Sell Frustration for Attracting new players???

Search
Dec 22, 2020, 13:1112/22/20
09/24/20

Ok, as a new player, (90 days) the biggest problem I notice dwith this game is gear, artifacts. I mean I'm supposed to level up all these toons, right? What are they supposed to wear??? Plarium makes no sense, I can't get gear from campaign, I'm talking about I farm dragon for 3 weeks and 7k energy, and end up with only a dozen peices....until I roll them. Depressed I try the forge, great 5 peices...until I roll on them. Does it occur to Plarium that a main enjoyment of RPG champion style games is the GEAR??? I just do not understand how I'm supposed to fight bosses but naked......

Crit rate 8%....

Speed 6...

Resistance (4) ....36

I think this trash is rigged but Plarium is incredibly knowledgeable...they obviously see why players don't log in anymore. I'm seriously not far away.

My hope of posting this is Plarium, changes the gear system a little bit I don't need daily log in trash, or regulars packs, I need gear to gear the champs I am summoning, with the shards I buy!!! The complete genius of Plarium is worse than world of warcraft. Why would you design the rolls on gear to turn anything I have into complete trash, unusable? Even the purchase packs, come with flat stats and roll videos show them turning to complete unusable items again. Obviously Plarium  is legendary in place all it's own, GENIUS.

My depression and lack of faith in Plarium has so diminished, that I have resolved to quit spending money on a company that is counter intuitive. I refuse to shame myself anymore by saying I spend money with Plarium... I hope the greater troll gods of forums help me!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2020, 13:2712/22/20
Dec 22, 2020, 13:27(edited)
06/22/19

Hmm I know it does not matter but I don't think you can have 8% crit rate with 4 rolls into resistance. 

I want to have that artifact with 36 resist with 6 speed to my support champion for arena

Dec 22, 2020, 13:4212/22/20
05/16/19

What artifacts you get, the stats they'd have, and the way they'd turn out after upgrading is all RNG. Work with what you have, slowly build up your champs. TBH you're still relatively new being 90 days in, not having the best and shiniest gear at that point is totally normal. Trust me you'll get good gear with a little patience. :)

And yes, I'd also love to have a couple of quad rolls of Resist on my gear. 

Dec 22, 2020, 15:0012/22/20
06/10/19

can't take u serious cause there aint no pieces can have crit 8% as base stats

Dec 23, 2020, 00:0012/23/20
02/13/20

Stop buying these packs from them all you get is flat stats that are nothing more than trash I'm sure 1 piece may be good for something but......  They will not even bring back battle pass because their own people said the last one was a failure but at that time their own CEO and the workers had this game so screwed up that players stopped buying anything till they fixed the problems. The battle pass would have been great for this period of play because they finally got someone in the top spot that knows what they are doing and should bring back the battle pass again. I'm not going to buy anything from a company that gives out freebies to those whales and youtube people that beg and cry till they get what they want. This game is geared for huge buyers, not the normal players at all!

Dec 23, 2020, 07:2512/23/20
Dec 23, 2020, 07:45(edited)
09/24/20

I think I agree with Igetmydrugs, huge buyers. This game is geared for mindless spenders without any any game development restricting them.

I think Plarium has intentionally set the RNG on artifacts to encourage gear pack purchases. Considering that average F2P, have limited energy everyday,  and limited ability to jump over in game dynamics like the first place players look for gear, dragon.

I was severely limited with getting anything from dragon 13, until about stage 17. Which was only able to get there because I spent about $10 a day in energy packs. 34.99 each . 

I keep wondering do any of these whales ever remember the box price of Icewind Dale, was something near $50 which at the time seemed like alot of money. And there was no such pay to jump the in game hurdles.

Oh, to the stats questions, I think it some 5 star legendary crit damage gear, some gloves that I got from Fireknight. I wanted crit rate or speed and after 3 rolls on resist, it was the final straw....it was meant as a typical illustration of rigged RNG. Thank you, everyone:

Dec 23, 2020, 12:4612/23/20
05/13/19

Well the reason you are frustrated is because your playing the game all wrong.

You are suppose to be using the Campaign Gear on your champions.

At your level, The only time you are suppose to farm Dungeon's is when the game has an event which gives you extra rewards for farming the dungeon.

The rest of the time you should be focusing on other stuff.

You have done the wrong approach in my opinion.

Dec 23, 2020, 15:3112/23/20
10/08/17

I have  played my share of free to play MMO games.  In my personal comparison to RNG chances vs other free to play games I feel Raid is fair and average when it comes RNG

The amount of free stuff that can be attained daily in this game is amazing and because  of that surplus of free rewards I believe Raid is very free to play friendly

Faction wars is free daily and the rewards from it forge quality gear

I am gold 4 arena with 4 legos and 177,000 power and still get spanked from time to time by a complete Epic team of much less power

Free to play have every opportunity to achieve just as much in this game as those that spend $ . But when those free to play players expect to make the same gain in the game as quickly as someone who dropped $100+ .  Well its just not possible. Play free to play and enjoy all the game offers but be reasonable with your game development. Every day your account will grow a little stronger

Dec 23, 2020, 23:2112/23/20
Dec 23, 2020, 23:25(edited)
09/24/20

>You are suppose to be using the Campaign >Gear on your champions.

Yeah Iol, I would be very frustrated much sooner if I had used campaign gear to fight dragon 17. 

However if you notice the splash screens that pop up between loading events like dungeons and other places. The splash screens give new players the idea they can get and use gear from campaigns...rubbish! They are just more false advertising.

>Faction wars is free daily and the rewards >from it forge quality gear.

Yeah, the only quality gear i see is from gold 4 arena. The forge is so random charms never work that i mint 12 peices at a time if i need one pair of boots, eventually out of twelve peices one will be boots. 

That's is true however faction wars materials are sorta nice, I  wish that I could use more than I vendor. And what I don't vendor RNG rolls kill it. Accuracy on accuracy set bonus, must be unthinkable.

Whoever's the development team for the RNG please fix, the horrible thing!!! Omg!!!