All Categories

doomtower is a great feature, but I'm passed level 3 and 4 on artifacts

Search
Dec 18, 2020, 02:0112/18/20
09/11/19

I love the doomtower, I think it is a great feature. However I feel that the difference between normal and hard is too big. Where I have no problems with normal, I have great difficulty with hard. I suspect that in the future there will be also something like brutal, nightmare and ultra nightmare.

With normal I only am able to get rewards from bosses which are good for level 3 and 4 artifacts. I am passed that and do not require anymore artifacts on that level. However, I got stuck at the second boss, hard, so I can only farm the first boss and though I do get some legendary items to forge with, of course this is very limited: I can't forge all the new sets with it

All in all, I really like doomtower, but I think it needs some tweaking to get the players the stuff they need on their level

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2020, 02:5512/18/20
05/24/19

Hello Taureck, Hard doom tower is meant for end game players who have access to high level artifacts and characters, so not many will be able to go through it all easilly, that said it was teh same case for faction wars when it was released, so it might be adjusted in teh future ( I have no official information to that regard yet ) the developpers are constantly gartehring feedback and monitoring our progress as a player base so let's wait and see :)

Dec 18, 2020, 03:1812/18/20
12/19/19

Post your roster, maybe we can help you get by 20. I got stuck at 69, and don't expect to get past it this month. I'll see how far I can get on normal. I realize this is end game content, so I'm surprised I got this far.  I think somewhere between 20 and 50 is doable for mid-game level accounts. 

Dec 18, 2020, 14:5012/18/20
09/11/19
Rufus Shinra

Hello Taureck, Hard doom tower is meant for end game players who have access to high level artifacts and characters, so not many will be able to go through it all easilly, that said it was teh same case for faction wars when it was released, so it might be adjusted in teh future ( I have no official information to that regard yet ) the developpers are constantly gartehring feedback and monitoring our progress as a player base so let's wait and see :)

I understand that it is for end game players, but then I think something is wrong in the rewards. I'm no end game player, but I can't do anything with artifacts on level 3 and 4. If I like to become an end player then I can't do that with the new sets which might put players like me behind

Dec 18, 2020, 15:2712/18/20
12/19/19
Taureck

I understand that it is for end game players, but then I think something is wrong in the rewards. I'm no end game player, but I can't do anything with artifacts on level 3 and 4. If I like to become an end player then I can't do that with the new sets which might put players like me behind

Taureck-  Who do you have at 60 & 50?  Have you cleared all dungeon 20s and gotten arbiter?  If not, that would be my focus b4 doom tower.  If you have beaten all D20s then with a look at your roster I bet we can mix and match a team to get you further in both hard & normal in Doom Tower.  I have 35 6* and 26 5* champs and got stuck at 69.  I don't expect to even finish normal tower the first month.  Be patient, share strategies, learn, and progress.  I haven't even thought about using the new sets anywhere yet and won't until next year when storage increases.

Dec 18, 2020, 15:3812/18/20
09/11/19

another remark ... there is a big difference between normal and hard. Normal I can do so far with two fingers in my nose where I can't win from the second boss on hard

Dec 18, 2020, 16:1512/18/20
12/19/19
Taureck

another remark ... there is a big difference between normal and hard. Normal I can do so far with two fingers in my nose where I can't win from the second boss on hard

who do u have?

Dec 19, 2020, 10:3012/19/20
01/28/20

well, think bosses are way overpowered, not sure for what purpose, top players pass them in few seconds anyway, other strugle for long time, when you need 18 min fight to win 1 of 5 battles than see top 10 players all togrther spend 2 min for it, you ask yourself what i am doing here, and surely some unlogical moves by higher lvl bosses make it even more confusing, for example lvl 100 scarab king, going with duches lilitu and zelotah only constatly on shield buff but yet he steal buffs,explanation says he steal buff if no shield buff and remove if does but he steal even shield buff, logic says he need remove shield to steal other buffs and how than steal shield buff, tried vatious team with shield effects, same thing

However i think that they should lower power and stats for bosses in normal, giving everyone chance to reach top lvl and leave hard for top players

Dec 20, 2020, 19:1212/20/20
09/11/19

Trips, thx for you offer and I might hold you to that. But this game has now too much to offer to do it all at once. I'm focussing on CB and the fusion now, already enough to do

Dec 24, 2020, 11:3112/24/20
05/24/19
Taureck

Trips, thx for you offer and I might hold you to that. But this game has now too much to offer to do it all at once. I'm focussing on CB and the fusion now, already enough to do

Well that's a positive :)  There is no imperative to rush through anything trust me you'll just feel burned out, enjoy the ride and progress at your own pace and eventually you'll get to a stage where you can farm all you want/need more easilly.