All Categories

My RAID game has taken a severe hit

Search
Dec 17, 2020, 18:3512/17/20
02/20/17

Yesterday (Dec 16, 2020) there was some game update involved, must be because of all the Plarium Play new users.  I have been using PP for quite a while, did not expect to be wiped out so to speak.

So what happened, all of a sudden, all my game battles slowed way down..not so much the battle itself but getting the battle started (campaign, arena, tower, clan boss, dungeon, etc.)  After pressing "start" on a battle, it would take from 20 sec (campaign) to 120 sec (Doom Tower) for the battle to start running.  It was never like that before yesterday's update.

I have played with all I can do; adjusted game settings for graphics and frame speed, resolution, reinstall game, clear cache and cookies, etc etc.

I also note that several other games I play on Plarium Play were not disrupted in any way.  

The real problem is with the Tag Team Arena, which has become disfunctional. Not only is it slow to start but the graphics are messed up to where all my champs do not appear on the screen.  I can see that I have won the battle with the opponent, but the battle always ends with a message that Plarium detected a problem and would I like to send a problem report to them.  So I have sent  at least a dozen reports by now.  To add insult to injury, my "wins" are being recorded as a "loss" and my score is going into the cellar. For the fututre, I can no longer win gold bars for prizes.  My fusion champ I was working on will sink into the dirt like all the others that never get finished.

I sent a note to Support.  Their initial response was for me to try to find some obnoxious work-around to cover their butts.  I just want a solution to something that was not broke before yesterday.

Anybody else having this problem?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2020, 19:5012/17/20
05/24/19

Hello Ladygaga, 

Can you please share the support ticket number as well as your player UID I will check with the support and see if there's anything that can explain this issue and hopefully solve it. Personally this is the first time I hear about it. 

Dec 18, 2020, 04:4312/18/20
Dec 18, 2020, 04:46(edited)
02/20/17

great, thank you, still a big problem

ticket# 2549491

um24357421 | 23942227   

There also have been many in-battle reports I have sent when the battle crashed, not sure what happens with those.  Judging by the very low number of tag arena attacks I have been receiving I suspect this is a widespread problem.

Dec 18, 2020, 17:3212/18/20
02/20/17
Rufus Shinra

Hello Ladygaga, 

Can you please share the support ticket number as well as your player UID I will check with the support and see if there's anything that can explain this issue and hopefully solve it. Personally this is the first time I hear about it. 

Further to this discussion I just want to let you know that I got everything with my game running properly again.  I decided to try reinstalling the game but this time deleting all data, which I had not tried b4.  So with a fresh reload and data, it's running great now.

Dec 24, 2020, 11:2912/24/20
05/24/19

Glad to know that :)