All Categories

Suggest - Able ; nerf

Suggest - Able ; nerf

Search
Dec 8, 2020, 04:5812/08/20
09/30/20

Suggest - Able ; nerf

Will there ever be a nerf to Apothecary, he is on another level from other rares who heal with his being on a two turn rotation. 

i

If you note the time taken in this arena battle I spent 10 minutes trying to take this guy out and neither players in the screenshot had healing reduction. I myself have a Mother Superior, but she has to work with a heal on a three turn rotation and does not offer anything close to his entire skillset. I eventually gave up. . . (I forgot to screenshot the ending result)

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2020, 07:2112/08/20
Dec 8, 2020, 07:22(edited)
05/13/19

I think people would Riot if Apothecary got a nerf.

Apothecary is considered to be a Top Tier Rare.

I believe the game designed him to be a Top Tier Rare.

Apothecary isn't so much a threat on his own.

Apothecary is just very good at keeping himself alive.

The best way to take down Apothecary will be by Destroying his Max Health.

Yeah, A lot people don't think about Destroying Enemies health.

I think most people think about Heal Reduction.

Heal Reduction is a Debuff which can prevent Apothecary from healing himself.

However, I think a lot of people don't realize how tricky it is to use Heal Reduction on Apothecary!

People build Apothecary to be insanely fast.

If your hero is slow, Apothecary will move 1 to 2 turns before you get a chance to move.

The Heal Reduction will completely disappear on him.

This is why Destroying the Enemies Health can be very good.

Destroy is a mechanic which will reduce the Enemies Total Health Pool.

Lets say Apothecary has 30k HP.

Lets say you destory 50% of his Total Health.

Apothecary would only have 15k Total HP at this point.

No matter how much Apothecary heals - He will never go above 15k.

Apothecary will be prevented from going any higher due to his total health being destroyed.

Dec 8, 2020, 23:2912/08/20
09/30/20

Being a top tier rare, he is still access-able via shards and out preforms with heal, think for a matter of comparison that he out preforms epic champions like flesh - tearer, or his direct correlate other, Mother Superior. 

Just spinning that to destruction of his health pool, is like a niche, considering that you have to actually survive the opponents turn, and destruction can be good but we're normally only going for two or three rounds. This is an arena defense team, he does not calculate his next move thoroughly enough where I consider him threatening, I would think that as almost being a conventional bias, but I like him, and I wish I had one, just an idea. . .nerf him, 

Dec 9, 2020, 00:4212/09/20
Dec 9, 2020, 00:44(edited)
11/27/20

He isn't that good at lvl rank 5. 1v1 it will go on a forever loop, and i quit and they win in arena. i see in your screenshot, you are 50 and apoth is 60 lol, and you want it nerfed?

Dec 9, 2020, 01:2812/09/20
06/22/19

I think Mother Superior should be nerf too. 2 skills with heal and shield, too OP! 

Dec 9, 2020, 03:0312/09/20
05/13/19

I think your being salty because you wasn't able to beat a lvl 60 Apothecary with your lvl 50 Champion.

You are now angry with the world and want to see all Apothecaries get burned by a Nerf.

Apothecary Heal is a 2 Turn Single Target Heal.

Apothecary Heal isn't a Full Team Heal.

You are trying to compare Apothecary Single Target Heal vs. Other Heroes Full Team Heals.

Flesh Tearer does a Full Team Heal.

These are not valid comparison's.

Come on, you know what your asking for is wrong.

You need to change towards the light path.

i

Dec 9, 2020, 10:3012/09/20
09/30/20

No, Again, this guy is strong, this shouldn't be as much of a misericordiam as I have a oblivious complaint , here he is again

i

Look at time it took for this round after taking my auto-battle off, my aothar could not understand to block his skill after a block debuff was placed. . . My Pitiless is not a total push over he is in life-steal being that he has life-steal on all his attacks without the equipment, so with four guys this guy does not completely knock over. 

And unlike other single target heals, he is doing them every turn that he takes....

Dec 9, 2020, 10:3312/09/20
09/30/20

If anything buff more rare champions to viable, it's like the model of game only appeals to a select few if you do not invest in a starter team. That would be 

Dec 9, 2020, 10:3812/09/20
09/30/20

And that is like the most uncorrelated response to be made, you just can't get that great of a benefit from every champion, it's not a question of my interests, it's just a post as  general forum

Dec 9, 2020, 11:0712/09/20
06/22/19

Yeah sure nerf Apothecary. 

And also, don't bring 3 spirit champions against magic affinity. 

I know you are probably lazy to switch around champions but it is funny when it comes to someone who is asking for Apothecary nerf. 

Dec 9, 2020, 11:4212/09/20
09/30/20

Oh, do you mean I should make a team like this;

i

Or should I just make it like this;

i

Or go in with this team;

i

Hmmm. . .

Dec 9, 2020, 16:1612/09/20
05/16/19

Tbh the simplest way to go about this is to just nuke Apothecary before anyone else. 

While considerations like this are gonna take some experience to learn (whether to kill the opponents support or nuke first), the best advice I could give you is to stop spreading your resources too thin by making tons of 5* champs very early on. Focus on getting one to 6* first, then finish masteries. Athel will be a suitable candidate for this, and if she were fully built, you'd at least have a chance with a lone Apothecary. :)

Dec 9, 2020, 18:1912/09/20
11/18/20

IF You had an apothecary at 6 yourself and knew how to use him youd not be asking for a nerf. Just consider why he is winning and try to overcome that.It boils down to speed ..if u can nuke him before he gets to go, uve got him.. but u might not be able to pull it off against a fully rankes up apothecary with your lvl 50 guy..consider the gear he mighr have on too etc..

Embrace challenges..its what makes the arena fun , as well as difficult. 

Dec 9, 2020, 21:2412/09/20
03/30/20

Given that Apoth's heal will be on a two turn cooldown, and he could have cycle of magic or some other mastery that has the chance to reduce skill cooldown by one, he could very conceivably be healing every turn now and then.  Add that to the fact that he boosts his own speed and turn meter, and his heals can be critical, he can be tough to bring down, particularly if you are significantly weaker and/or wrong affinity.

If you can't outrun him, you may have a tough time.

Dec 11, 2020, 02:3812/11/20
11/23/20

I am sure that is what is being said, to be fair, they are adding in another healer really shortly, and continuous heal can be strong. 

Dec 11, 2020, 03:1912/11/20
05/24/19

Apothecary is one of the best rares in the game, one might even say one of the best champions period. That said, he does not need to be nerfed and it's not an action that the dev team is considering. You can share you champion pool and we can help you chose teams that can help counter apothecary teams.