All Categories

Tower

Tower

Search
Dec 7, 2020, 20:0612/07/20

Tower

Very dissappointed with the extreme difficulty at the start, I have all level 60 guys and cannot get past 3rd floor!!!!!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2020, 21:2712/07/20
11/18/20

On normal or hard? If you're on hard, then try normal. If you're normal, make sure you've optimized your champs. Upgraded gear, masteries, upgrading skills, all of this should help. It is supposed to be endgame content they said, but people in my clan have gotten through the first 10 on normal with only 2-3 6 starred champs on the 

Dec 7, 2020, 22:2112/07/20
02/06/16

It's driving me crazy. First, I can't find crypt keys. Everyone says I should get 12 per day. I've never seen even one. I know it's easy to find because everyone says nothing about how to find it. they assume its elementary. Not for me. so far.

Now, I can't find golden keys. I found one in a side room early but it went early, too. Now, I'm stuck in the tower just after I killed the first boss. What is it about me and keys? Where do I find crypt keys and where do I find golden keys?

Dec 7, 2020, 22:2812/07/20
04/14/20
Len

It's driving me crazy. First, I can't find crypt keys. Everyone says I should get 12 per day. I've never seen even one. I know it's easy to find because everyone says nothing about how to find it. they assume its elementary. Not for me. so far.

Now, I can't find golden keys. I found one in a side room early but it went early, too. Now, I'm stuck in the tower just after I killed the first boss. What is it about me and keys? Where do I find crypt keys and where do I find golden keys?

For the crypt keys, go to your battle menu, the one where you choose between Campaign, Dungeons, Clan Boss, Doom Tower etc. Next to Dungeons, you'll see a menu Faction Wars. Each day, two or three faction crypts will be open, where you can only use champions from the specified faction in your team. For each open crypt, you'll get 12 keys - depending on the difficulty of the stage, you'll need 1 or more keys to run each stage. 

As for golden keys, you only get 10 per day and if you've killed the first boss, that means you've spent today's 10 keys. Wait until tomorrow and then use the next 10. However, you should still have silver keys, which you can use to repeat the boss fight and get more crafting materials.