All Categories

+$500 US ACCOUNT HACKED &PLARIUM DOESNT CARE

Search
Nov 25, 2020, 13:5911/25/20
05/19/19

So a couple days ago I was playing raid, and I realized someone unathorized logged into my account. I never linked my account with a facebook account or apple just registered with plarium play on May of 2019. I instantly got worried and I changed my password. After changing it I saw that this person was still able to get in, and I get an email in a different language saying

"    Вы получили это письмо потому, что отправляли
 запрос на смену     

пароля от вашего аккаунта на игровом портале Plarium.com.     

Если вы не хотите менять пароль,
 проигнорируйте это письмо.  "

so I proceded to change it two more times. That didn't work and he still able to get in. So I made a support ticket about it. 

I go to work a few hours later, and I see that all my legendaries, over 90 epics, all my skill books, artifacts and gems are gone. Im devastated by this so I make a support ticket to plarium in the hopes they can restore my account. While im making this ticket I see that my account is linked to a random facebook account. I dont even have a facebook. I mention this on my ticket. 

I just hear back from plarium this morning and their result on the problem was "The email and social
network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Plarium
claims no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of
third-party security lapses."

Thus, we cannot restore Champions or Items on the account.

I have never given out my sign in credentials to anyone, and I have only logged into raid on my two personaly phones, and plarium play on pc. I think this is terrible support on the side of plarium. How is anyone suppose to feel safe that the money and time invested in their games is safe. When anyone can easily compromise the account and lose all their money and time in a game they loved. Im opening another ticket in hopes that plarium makes the right choice, and this thread to bring light to my situation.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2020, 15:0111/25/20
06/27/20

Very sorry to hear this.

Change password on you email too just in case. If a hacker had access to your email, it could explain how he was able to login after password change. But it doesn't explain why he didn't change password so that you completely lose access to it. Confirmation email in russian probably means that someone changed language in game.

All legendaries and other stuff gone is wierd. Is there a way to delete level 60 character in the game? 6-stars can't be eaten in tavern.

Can it be a different account? Did progress mission status change? Do you remember your Player ID, it it the same? Something like that can happen when linking plarium play and mobile accounts in a wrong way.

Nov 25, 2020, 15:0511/25/20
05/19/19

@Sunnyray I highly doubt my email account is compromised, as he sent an email in a different language to reset my password but never actually did. I think the way he was able to log in even though i changed my password was by linking a facebook account he owns before I was able to change my password. That way he was loging in through facebook isntead of putting in my password.

Nov 25, 2020, 19:4811/25/20
09/16/20

why would they hasck u 

Nov 25, 2020, 20:2111/25/20
05/19/19
PLAYER S

why would they hasck u 

I stopped playing for about a year and recnetly got back maybe they wanted to sell my account, sawe tht i was still playing and griefed me.