All Categories

Valerie Shield and Buff extension

Search
Nov 16, 2020, 22:2711/16/20
07/27/20

Hey guys I`am stucking on about 16 to 17 mio damage on UNM per key. I changed every combination of my champs

1) Lyssandra - Arbiter - Zelotah - Tomb Lord - Vizier

2) Lyssandra - Jareg - Zelotah - Tomb Lord - Vizier

3) Lyssandra - Lord Shazar - Zelotah - Tomb Lord - Vizier etc etc.

Problem is: If I could just survive a little bit longer like 3 Rounds that would be great, but with Arbiter or Lyssandra it is hard to calculate turns.

So I think whats my best Option: right before stun I need Jareg to do his Increase DEF and Ally Protection. Then he gets stuned. Then Zelotah gives Shield and Continious Heal for 2 turns. Now Valerie is on the turn, removes the Stun and extend the buffs, after that Jareg is doing his A1.

I have Decrease DEF+ATTACK + 8 poison debuffs on clan boss the hole time (after 3 turns) -> thank you vizier. But I need to survive a little bit longer and I think with the champs

Jareg - Vizier - Tomb Lord - Zelotah - Valerie

just a few questions

1) what is the amount of shield from valerie

2)what is  the amount of heal ( 4 to 5 buffs on the hole team)

Do you think its a good idea?

Regards :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2020, 02:1311/17/20
09/15/20

If you want your team to survive longer than you have to make sure you have all the parameters sorted

Great Hall -> all stats at highest level for all factions

Ascension should be complete for all your Champions

Artifacts should be from the same set and at level 16 and all enchantments completed

Make sure the skills of each champion is maxed out using books

Nov 17, 2020, 12:5011/17/20
06/27/20

I don't know the answer but still comment to bump a thread, because I find it quite interesting and advanced :)

Regarding Arbiter or Lyssandra and calculating turns, Deadwoodjedi's calculator can do that, but you probably know that already.

Nov 18, 2020, 06:1411/18/20
06/19/20

In cb it's best to prioritize def, hp and speed on your champs. The damage can come from masteries like giant slayer, warmaster and poisons/hp burn. If you're having trouble staying alive it's clear you should also use life steal gear.