All Categories

Dragon Tournament problem [help pls ]

Search
Nov 14, 2020, 10:4111/14/20
11/08/20

Hi, so i went and did the dragon dungeon about 15 times already i tryd relogging restarting my pc trying on my mobile but i still dont seem to get any points in the dragon tournament anyone else has this problem and or knows how to fix it ? :/

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2020, 10:5411/14/20
Nov 14, 2020, 10:55(edited)
06/29/19

Hey.

This Dragon Tournament has special rules attached to it, you have to beat the Dragon while running a team consisting of champs from the following factions only:

Ogryn Tribes, Lizardmen, Skinwalkers, Orcs.

Cheers

Nov 14, 2020, 11:0311/14/20
10/08/17

Well glad you cleared that up because I knew there were special conditions but when the conditions read

"Using  only champions from this Alliance : Gaellen Pact"

I never heard those terms/name before  . I thought they were factions  not alliances and never heard about a Gaellen Pact

Still learning here :/

Nov 14, 2020, 11:5411/14/20
11/08/20
Strangiii

Hey.

This Dragon Tournament has special rules attached to it, you have to beat the Dragon while running a team consisting of champs from the following factions only:

Ogryn Tribes, Lizardmen, Skinwalkers, Orcs.

Cheers

Tnx, so that was the problem :)

Nov 14, 2020, 12:5111/14/20
Nov 14, 2020, 12:57(edited)
09/15/20

I noticed that the rules are as below

higher the level of artifact, more the points, for example if I get an artifact which has 6 stars, i get 20 points. however after trying a few times, I realised that on an average I am getting artifacts with 2 or 3 stars. on the other hand, we get a void shard at 2950 points. this seems a bit unfair .

I am not sure if you get better artifacts once you raid the dungeon at higher levels, has anyone tried that?

do you really get better artifacts if you raid the dragon lair at higher levels?

Also I notice that sometimes we do not get any artifacts at all? sometimes we only get a green shard.  

On the upside I am beginning to collect a lot of cool artifacts.

Can someone suggest champions which are immune to poison?

Do we have artifacts which make our champions immune to posioning?

Nov 14, 2020, 12:5611/14/20
10/08/17
Kalindra

I noticed that the rules are as below

higher the level of artifact, more the points, for example if I get an artifact which has 6 stars, i get 20 points. however after trying a few times, I realised that on an average I am getting artifacts with 2 or 3 stars. on the other hand, we get a void shard at 2950 points. this seems a bit unfair .

I am not sure if you get better artifacts once you raid the dungeon at higher levels, has anyone tried that?

do you really get better artifacts if you raid the dragon lair at higher levels?

Also I notice that sometimes we do not get any artifacts at all? sometimes we only get a green shard.  

On the upside I am beginning to collect a lot of cool artifacts.

Can someone suggest champions which are immune to poison?

Do we have artifacts which make our champions immune to posioning?

absolutely better gear at higher lvls. Once you get to the levels that drop 4-6 star gear your golden

Since a 6 star rare is better than a 3 star Legendary artifact

In my opinion I sell all 4 star artifacts (Legend  or epic) .  Stars are  more  improtant than rarity . Thats  my belief

Nov 14, 2020, 12:5911/14/20
09/15/20

I have noticed that apart from the stars, some artifacts give a powerful boost to your stats in form of attack %, defense %, HP % etc, specially the legendary artifacts.