All Categories

two legos with two sacred...

Search
Nov 6, 2020, 23:1111/06/20
04/28/20

lucky or what?

just pulled mountain king and m shallad.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2020, 11:0111/07/20
06/29/19

Congratulations, seems like lady luck smiled upon you =)

Nov 7, 2020, 11:3311/07/20
04/13/20

Not sure about Mountain King, but Ma'Shalled? Yes, lucky, lucky, lucky. 

He is awesome. He is a beast in the Arena. He was also instrumental in helping me beat Ice Golem 20 on auto.

Nov 7, 2020, 11:3811/07/20
07/31/20

After Rotos nerf, MK is better than Rotos. 

Recently I see a new strategy in Arena, they make very very thick-skin champs (like MK), very high def,res,hp and keep fighting till win, if I'm not wrong their team total power is about 500+k. 

Nov 7, 2020, 12:0511/07/20
04/14/20

Congratulations! First the obligatory warning that using Ma'Shalled in arena is really just cheating, until they finally give him the much-needed nerf. :) But hey, we all need the medals. MK is less broken but also a great arena champion, though less so in dungeons where you generally need champs who do more than just hit really hard on single targets. 

Nov 7, 2020, 13:2311/07/20
11/07/20

Congratulations. Luck seems to be on your side.  I hope it continues like this. 

Nov 7, 2020, 19:4011/07/20
04/28/20
L9753

Congratulations! First the obligatory warning that using Ma'Shalled in arena is really just cheating, until they finally give him the much-needed nerf. :) But hey, we all need the medals. MK is less broken but also a great arena champion, though less so in dungeons where you generally need champs who do more than just hit really hard on single targets. 

ma shallad was nerfed how so?

Nov 7, 2020, 19:4111/07/20
04/28/20
WatchdogCZ

Not sure about Mountain King, but Ma'Shalled? Yes, lucky, lucky, lucky. 

He is awesome. He is a beast in the Arena. He was also instrumental in helping me beat Ice Golem 20 on auto.

what is your ice golem team? I am currently on 18 auto farm. But can't do 19 or 20 yet. 

I use 

Pedyma

Apotecary

That 180 day reward barbarian lego

Kael

Cagebreaker

Nov 7, 2020, 19:4211/07/20
04/13/20
gabeperron11

ma shallad was nerfed how so?

I think that was a joke about a possible future nerf (hence "until they give", not "until the gave"), due to Ma'Shalled's being really strong. And well built, a real pain in the rear to face in the Arena.

Nov 7, 2020, 19:4811/07/20
04/28/20
WatchdogCZ

I think that was a joke about a possible future nerf (hence "until they give", not "until the gave"), due to Ma'Shalled's being really strong. And well built, a real pain in the rear to face in the Arena.

i havent really had a chance to test him much yet what makes him so powerful in arena?

He hits a bunch of buffs i noticed is that what you mean?

Otherwise he's mostly a single target toon, i prefer AOE heroes for arena he might slow down my blitz actually lol.

Nov 7, 2020, 19:5611/07/20
09/19/20

yeah lovely, i mean ive prob opened about 10 and never got a legendary from one.

Nov 7, 2020, 20:0111/07/20
04/13/20
gabeperron11

what is your ice golem team? I am currently on 18 auto farm. But can't do 19 or 20 yet. 

I use 

Pedyma

Apotecary

That 180 day reward barbarian lego

Kael

Cagebreaker

My Ice Golem 20 team was:

Drexthar Bloodtwin (+70 ACC lead)

Siphi the Lost Bride

Martyr

Scyl of the Drakes - that would that 180 days reward Barbarians lego😉

Ma'Shalled 

I posted all my Stage 20 teams here: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/210366_arbiter-missions-finally-done---my-stage-20-teams/ 

Nov 7, 2020, 20:0311/07/20
Nov 7, 2020, 20:03(edited)
04/13/20
gabeperron11

i havent really had a chance to test him much yet what makes him so powerful in arena?

He hits a bunch of buffs i noticed is that what you mean?

Otherwise he's mostly a single target toon, i prefer AOE heroes for arena he might slow down my blitz actually lol.

With enough Accuracy, he will place two nasty Debuffs on all enemies. Then attack all of them. And heal from it. And allow all your team members to heal from hitting the enemy (works wonders with counterattacks too - hence Martyr in my Ice Golem 20 team). Or use his A3 to quite surely one shot a single enemy, or at least prevent healing on that enemy.

Nov 7, 2020, 22:3211/07/20
04/14/20
WatchdogCZ

It wasn't a joke exactly. Ma'Shalled used to be underwhelming, then they overshot when 'fixing' him and made him stupidly overpowered for arena (as well as very good everywhere else). I do expect that at some point they will at least make some adjustments - most importantly, increasing the cooldown on his AOE 2-turn true fear, which is now so short that he can lock champs into true fear permanently. Then again, considering how they handled the last rebalance when supposedly fixing Serris, I may be expecting too much. 

Nov 7, 2020, 23:0711/07/20
04/28/20
WatchdogCZ

With enough Accuracy, he will place two nasty Debuffs on all enemies. Then attack all of them. And heal from it. And allow all your team members to heal from hitting the enemy (works wonders with counterattacks too - hence Martyr in my Ice Golem 20 team). Or use his A3 to quite surely one shot a single enemy, or at least prevent healing on that enemy.

yes i was looking over his main attack.

Attacks 1 enemy. Then attacks enemies under leech debuffs.

Does that mean that if a boss enemy like the ice golem, has a leech debuff he will proceed to not only attack once but twice? That does indeed make a big difference if such is the case.

I can  see the strength of having a leech debuff on a boss dude , to soak up healing on all my men, but the true fear does it even work on a boss? It could help mess up his minions by having them skip their turns for sure, but i can only assume on a boss true fear won't apply. That would be too powerful.

Under further scrutiny he does seem to be more of a pvp hero though, because of true fear and then his 3rd skill open wounds it prevents healing and can steal debuffs, from the constant buffers like miscreated this can help alot.  And like you say if his first skill lets him attack again those under leech, he is very strong indeed. He basically becomes an AOE dude. So then i would build him then with high atk and accuracy i guess. 

Can you clarify some more options on how to build this guy?

So i could swap him in my ice golem team, but since tornado has an increase speed buff he may not be useful to pair with apotechary or high khatun, which is unfortunate since i have them both at 60.

I could take out apothcary and swap in ma shallad but then i lose on alot of potential healing.

I could maybe swap out kael but currently he is a huge damage dealer, but does seem to be more a likely choice to just overlap the speed buffs from apothecary because his healing is useful. Or could you say that ma shallad applying leech plus the scyl of the drakes healing is enough to survive through ice golem?

Also my current arena team is

pedyma (atk down debuff good survive + buff steal)

khatun (lead with 226 speed + buff)

Cagebreaker ( atk nuke)

Scyl ( all around + stun aoe + heal + rez

On this arena team could you envision ma shallad or MK swapping in for anyone potentially?

Nov 8, 2020, 11:1911/08/20
04/13/20
gabeperron11

yes i was looking over his main attack.

Attacks 1 enemy. Then attacks enemies under leech debuffs.

Does that mean that if a boss enemy like the ice golem, has a leech debuff he will proceed to not only attack once but twice? That does indeed make a big difference if such is the case.

I can  see the strength of having a leech debuff on a boss dude , to soak up healing on all my men, but the true fear does it even work on a boss? It could help mess up his minions by having them skip their turns for sure, but i can only assume on a boss true fear won't apply. That would be too powerful.

Under further scrutiny he does seem to be more of a pvp hero though, because of true fear and then his 3rd skill open wounds it prevents healing and can steal debuffs, from the constant buffers like miscreated this can help alot.  And like you say if his first skill lets him attack again those under leech, he is very strong indeed. He basically becomes an AOE dude. So then i would build him then with high atk and accuracy i guess. 

Can you clarify some more options on how to build this guy?

So i could swap him in my ice golem team, but since tornado has an increase speed buff he may not be useful to pair with apotechary or high khatun, which is unfortunate since i have them both at 60.

I could take out apothcary and swap in ma shallad but then i lose on alot of potential healing.

I could maybe swap out kael but currently he is a huge damage dealer, but does seem to be more a likely choice to just overlap the speed buffs from apothecary because his healing is useful. Or could you say that ma shallad applying leech plus the scyl of the drakes healing is enough to survive through ice golem?

Also my current arena team is

pedyma (atk down debuff good survive + buff steal)

khatun (lead with 226 speed + buff)

Cagebreaker ( atk nuke)

Scyl ( all around + stun aoe + heal + rez

On this arena team could you envision ma shallad or MK swapping in for anyone potentially?

Yes, if a target has the Leech debuff and is targetted with the A1, Ma'Shalled will attack that target twice. And everyone else under the Leech debuff, healing for 18% damage caused to each target. 

Ma'Shalled strength is also in the 18% damage caused healing for everyone in your team. This is very useful for Ice Golem if you use a counterattack team with strong hitters, as your team will cause the boss to do his strong AoE when reducing his HP below the thresholds. Each such attacks triggers another round of counterattacks, effectively allowing you to simply sit and watch your team attack with their A1 again and again, until the boss drops dead. The minions only help heal your Ma'Shalled or any team members with an AoE A1. You will need someone with Increase DEF and Block debuffs buffs in your team too.

The True Fear debuff naturally does not work on bosses, only on regular enemies, as bosses are immune to that debuff. Its strength lies in Faction Wars (and potentially Campaign too) and dungeon waves. The boss minions will be affected too.

He needs a lot of Speed and Accuracy indeed. He may be a bit squishy, and a reviver in your team is a nice failsafe. Scyl of the Drakes is fantastic for Ice Golem 20, especially due to her strong affinity, healing, and ability to revive your Ma'Shalled or anyone else who may need it due to an unlucky critical hit suffered.

It is a bit hard to think of a proper team composition for the Arena without knowing your full champions roster, though. You may be sleeping on some great champion.

Nov 9, 2020, 10:2611/09/20
04/12/19

Wow awesome pulls! I am still hoping to pull my MK and Ma'Shalled some day soon! 🙏

Nov 9, 2020, 11:0711/09/20
07/31/20

I'm thinking the number of Moderators is more than the number of real active users.

Nov 9, 2020, 20:0411/09/20
01/07/20

2 absolute beasts right there gratz