All Categories

Halloween Event and Fragments

Search
Nov 6, 2020, 13:1211/06/20
04/06/20

Rrcent event spent over 100 bucks us pulled 8 sacred 12 voids and some 60plus blue 1 low event release followed my clan and large FB community saw next to none of the featured champs in this so called 10x chance.. I saw this happen in poke go huge advertising of event but stats did not equate to the hype that's why I quit after 3 years and thousands in...see same pattern. 

Fragment ongoing why 2 champ shard pull events for fragments we just had one and most are empty, why no FNight or something we could grind again shard pull is impossible except it makes Raid money plus champion training is hard enough you placed them deep and now a double of that looks like I'm stranded at 80 cause I'm not buying shards again and grinding my ass off again for a like warm champ at best continue that corporate plan see many of us stop doing those as well ! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2020, 15:4611/06/20
07/31/20

This and last events, I don't spend any extra bucks to win, just spend like usual including daily gems + monthly pack. Especially this event I don't spend any sacred/void shards to get frags from summon event + champion chase tournament. 

I used to spend a lot, money + time to fuse Rotos, my first fusion, but when I reach to a certain level I don't have to spend to win fusion events. Don't blame developer, be patent, till you reach to similar level. 

Nov 6, 2020, 21:2911/06/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys!

Thank you for your feedbacks. :)