All Categories

Is there a way to message players who aren't in your clan?

Search
Nov 5, 2020, 21:4111/05/20
03/20/19

I would love to be able to send a message to another player encountered in the Arena or in a Tournament, for example, but I haven't been able to figure out if there's a way to do so. I can understand that the game might want to keep people from bullying each other or something (though you could just have a Block feature), but I just want to be able to say friendly stuff like:

"Wow, you really kicked my butt with that team! Didn't see it coming!"

"I just beat you in Arena, but I had like 100 hp at the end. Great fighting! RNG could just as easily have gone your way."

"I have tons of Relentless gear already, so once I get the sidebar rewards, I'm out. Don't bother wasting all your multibattles trying to stay ahead of me--I'm stopping at 2750 pts."

"Best gamertag ever."

Etc.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2020, 22:5211/05/20
07/05/19

it's not implemented for the obvious reason of harassment. For every 1 of the nice comments 10 of the nasty comments will pop up, stuffs i won't put an example on .

Nov 6, 2020, 00:4511/06/20
05/24/19

The feature is not currently available, and I don't have information indicating it will be implemented in any future release, but stay tuned for updates from our community managers, some additional social interaction features are in the works. 

Nov 14, 2020, 20:5311/14/20
03/20/19

It would be cool if you could at least, say, send kudos to another non-clan player with an icon somehow. Maybe even a simple set of icons that roughly correspond to: Congratulations, HaHa, and SadFace. 

Nov 14, 2020, 21:0611/14/20
09/16/20

I think being able to free battle other clan members would be fun. No rewards or penalties. Just a simple exhibition skirmish. Friends list would be cool too. I have many friends who play that are in different clans and stuff. It would be cool to challenge them to arena battles , or at the very least send them messages in game. I can't tab out of my game client on my phone to send a message to my brother while I'm in a multi battle because my game client restarts every time, causing me to lose energy and an available multi battle.