All Categories

Ban where? Todos

Ban where? Todos

Search
Nov 4, 2020, 14:5411/04/20
10/05/19

Ban where? Todos

Plarium has been banning all my accounts. Its for a long length of time. Even if the ban if lifted im shadowed banned until the original ban date. And keeps occurring. I dont spam or be an asshole in chat. But yet over and over again I get banned. For saying hi to my friends or giving out raid advice. The ban bots are out of wack and need to be imploded and mods should be given their powers back. Or at least implement a mute button. This is fucking ridiculous I spent thousands of dollars on this game and the quality of life is shit. All they do is money grab. They spend more money on marketing than coders and support by a long mile. I dont even play this game for the fun I play for the community I found. But since I can't fucking talk to them now my patience is running out very quickly. Unfuck yourself plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2020, 15:1411/04/20
05/16/19

Hey man, are you currently still banned? If you are, please PM me your UM number.

Nov 4, 2020, 16:0611/04/20
04/08/19

shameless bump! & Lxzy both of our bans have alrdy been sent thru to support for all the good that does, it's get's lifted then u just get put into ban limbo/ghosting for the rest of duration of the ban which is even more annoying that just being completely banned. Anabolic has 3 accts banned all at same time & his accts have been getting hit for weeks, my 3 accts have been constantly catching unwarrented bans as well, Hence why us & most the fucking community is completely pissed off cuz this has been going on for like 2 months & nodda damn thing is done or even said about in any shape or form. But they constantly spam the fuck outta us with " give us money ads "  x8 as soon as we log in.... Again, Plaritardium u SUCK!!!

Nov 4, 2020, 16:1511/04/20
10/05/19

Yea im not mad at the mods but plarium itself. This has been on for months. This ludicrous that im getting 10 month bans for small things. But yet spammers go on for days on end with no repercussions. And plarium has yet to even speak up about it. Just keep throwing cash grabs fusions at us instead.

Nov 4, 2020, 17:1011/04/20
04/08/19

Nice job deleting my original post in this thread, people should know the truth about this company, wish i would have saved a copy!