All Categories

Revele The Demon Lord Bane

Search
Nov 2, 2020, 13:1511/02/20
12/22/19

I had this idea for a nice champ to combat the Demon Lord and also the Fire Knight. This champ would probably be good for most areas of the game and I just felt I would share it with the community.

Revele is a Legendary Magic High Elf Attack champion that focuses on a debuff responsive mechanism similar to champions like Occult Brawler; except that this is a far more in depth focus than just a passive and an ability. Without further ado, here's the move set I designed for her.

Twin Blades:

Attacks one enemy two times. Grants extra hits on the target for every two debuffs on the target stacking up to a maximum of 4 extra hits. 

Damage based on (DEF/ATK)

(Upgrades: 

Damage 5%

Damage 10%

Damage 10%)

Contaminant: Cooldown 5 Turns

If more than one enemy is present, attacks all enemies. Places two 2.5% poison debuffs on all enemies for two turns. If one enemy is present, attacks one enemy two times. Each hit places two 2.5% poison debuffs for two turns.

Level 3 Ascension upgrades poison to 5%.

Damage based on (ACC/ATK)

(Upgrades:

Damage 10%

Damage 10%

Cooldown -1

Damage 10%

Cooldown -1)

Elven Gaze: Cooldown 4 Turns

Places a 50% Increase Attack buff and a 50% increase Accuracy buff on all allies for two turns. 

(Upgrades:

Cooldown -1)

Immoralising Armour: Passive Cooldown 4 Turns

If a champion attacking this champion has any poison debuffs, the attacking champion receives the damage from one turn of all poison debuffs when attacking this champion. Can only occur once per attack. This champion is also healed by poison and will gain health equal to the relevant percentage of the poison debuff rather than losing it. 

(Upgrades:

Cooldown -1

Cooldown -1)

Let me know what you guys think. Cheers everyone. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2020, 13:2711/02/20
05/16/19
Twin Blades:
Attacks one enemy two times. Grants extra hits on the target for every two debuffs on the target stacking up to a maximum of 4 extra hits. 

Good lord 6-hit a1 🙀

Nov 2, 2020, 22:2611/02/20
12/22/19

I liked the idea of Brakus The Shifter's Full Moon Rampage ability and I think most people do. The first thoughts in their minds would be, "Man this would do a lot of damage," or, "That would be awesome against the Fire Knight." In the spirit of that, I wanted to design a champ that would be a nod to that iconic move whilst simultaneously carrying their own dynamic. If a champ like this were to make it into the game, it would be covetted by most if not all players. 

Nov 3, 2020, 16:1211/03/20
04/20/20

Interestingly.. the A1 is bad on fire knight. you would only hit twice with the shield up, as all debuffs are blocked. and once the shield is down, the # of hits doesn't matter. 

Nov 4, 2020, 22:3511/04/20
12/22/19

It wouldn't be quite that bad. Debuffs for the most part, last more than one turn so you would probably get enough bang out of it once you place some debuffs. 

Also the number of hits do also increase the damage output so it does matter in that respect.