All Categories

Starter Team

Starter Team

Search
Nov 2, 2020, 12:3911/02/20
10/18/20

Starter Team

I have been playing for 15 days now, I am debating on which characters to focus on and what gear to put on them. 

I am currently at Hard 10.6

I currently have the following:

5 Star 

Kael (50) (5 Ascends all skills maxed)

4 Star

Mother Superior (40) ( Ascends - no skills increased)

Warmaiden (40)  (1 Ascend - lvl 3 Opportunity Strike / lvl 2 Crumbling Blast)

Relickeeper (40) (0 Ascends - no skill ups)

Shaman (40) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Bone Knight (40) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Athel (33) (3 Asends - no skill ups)

Shieldguard (30) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Zephyr Sniper (29) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Royal Guard (11) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Gala Longbraids (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Toweering Titan (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Lua (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Lady Estressa (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Hope (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Gorgorab (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Hordin (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

Jizoh (1) (0 Ascends - no skill ups) 

From my understanmding I should try clear Hard and work on clearing Brutal to farm levels on characters. I also have no idea which sets I should aim at to help get me to the higher tier of game. I am trying atm to complete the Missions and Challenges so any tips / Advice / referecens to good guides would be greatly appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2020, 12:5411/02/20
04/14/20

Okay, nice, you got some great epics! You should try to get Kael to 6* as soon as possible - though that will require a lot of XP farming to get 5 uncommons (ideally) up to 5* to serve as sacrifices. Warmaiden is important because of the AOE decrease defense - she should get to at least level 50 as well.

Then Gorgorab, Lua and Royal Guard are excellent champs, although RG is a bit more of a late game champion so will not be top priority right now. Focus on Gorgorab first, because of his speed aura for arena, his turn meter boost/attack increase, and last but not least his AOE revive. Probably your next 6* after Kael. On him you want high speed and survivability (defense/HP), you can ignore offensive stats. 

For Kael, you want crit rate close to 100 percent, high speed and accuracy for the places where his poisons are important (Clan Boss and dungeons - in arena or campaign, it doesn't matter so much as you can just nuke with Acid Rain). Warmaiden, mainly accuracy and speed (make sure her speed is higher than Kael's, with Gorgorab's speed again higher than both WM and Kael's).