All Categories

Inventory Items

Inventory Items

Search
Nov 1, 2020, 09:1411/01/20
05/04/20

Inventory Items

I'm going to keep my items capped at 700 and continue to obtain new items that revert to my inventory for 99 days until there can be a way to upgrade our inventory. Let's see what happens. Two occurences will obside... firstly my capacity can increase, I know this will use hardware and software server storage but it is a miniscule hardware and software coding update to suffix the much needed issue in comparation to the popularity amongst the gaming industry of which you have nestled yourself (nicely I must add). I doubt Plarium Play would enjoy an averaging out of their players and contributions and would only hope they strive for more play and pay. I myself only play PC, reasons benounced to myself only but, I can see bottleneck's occurring and I only wish to provide my experience not only from the user realm but also from within the developers realm. Please let me know if I can help, I'd be more than glad to assist with any hardware and/or software test and tuning positions you may have available. I promise to be a big benefit to the team. Thank you for your time. Reading this was hopefully somewhat informative of an intrusive and annoying issue as well as descriptive enough to warrant an edit in the limit of 700 items in the artifact storage or at least a way to use diamonds or silver to increase artifact storage much like the champion collection, champion vault, and available market items. Again TY and hopefully this hits Elf ears and not Deaf ears (lots of peeps backing me on this request so please don't shy away). Hit me anytime @ -- [email protected] --

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2020, 09:3111/01/20
07/05/19

I honestly don't understand the problem with item storage, as I regularly sweep my inventory to reduce unwanted items and/or bad roll items to keep the items to be bellow 500.

I mean there's not that many heroes that would use them anyway... And once you know what you want from certain hero type, you know what items you will never use.

For instance I would never use any gloves that are ATT or ATT% so automatic sell, any item that rolls more than 1 on a flat stat also automatically get thrown away. There are many more things that I immediately throw but that's just an example.

So I am genuinely curious, why the need to keep so much artifacts?

Nov 1, 2020, 10:0411/01/20
06/22/19

I am also short on artifact storage now. If they do not increase artifact storage I will have to sell blue artifacts that have 17 speed and below😕

Nov 1, 2020, 10:1411/01/20
07/31/20

I only can say OMG everytime Plarium hold a fusion event because I have to farm thousands artifacts but the storage & inbox are always full. 

Nov 1, 2020, 17:2211/01/20
05/16/19

While I agree that we can use more artifact space, clearing your storage every now and then is always a good idea. You'd be surprised with how much meh gear you have. 

Nov 2, 2020, 00:2511/02/20
Nov 2, 2020, 00:27(edited)
05/13/19

The game said they can't increase the Inventory + Vault space in the past.

The game said it was due to hardware & software storage issues.

The game has been looking into the issue.

The game don't seem to have a fix at this time.

If you keep inventory full + fill inbox to full, your new items will begin to disappear.

The game will not compensation you for lost items.

You are suppose to manage your inventory + inbox.

You are suppose to play with in the set perimeters of the game.

- Sell all your bad gears

- Put all your best gears on your Main Champions

- Put all your good gears on your Faction War Champions.

- Put all your good gears on Vault Champions.

You can hold 300 heroes in your vault.

You can hold 200 heroes in your roster.

Each hero can be equiped with 6 pieces of gear.

You have 1,800 slots from vault + 1,200 slots from roster + 700 slots for inventory space.

Your account can have 3,700 gears on it.

You don't need any more inventory room.