All Categories

Mistreated Pussycat

Mistreated Pussycat

Search
Oct 25, 2020, 10:3010/25/20
03/16/20

Mistreated Pussycat

So... I’m not Uber player of this but do play regularly. I don’t get many epic or legendary characters. One I did get recently was the Miscreated Monster. Yippeeeee right? So I pushed him to 6 stars ASAP, maxed out his skills and masteries and got the best gear I could ( not epic or legendary but 6* ) .. all life. The random numbers god hates me... I just can’t get a banner for revenants however hard I try! His damage is calculated by HP and whilst not huge it looks ok to me. His crite rate is very low because of the equipment but even on a crit his damage is soooo low. So, my question is why does he hit like a pussy cat? Generally a couple of thousand at best! His power looks so low.....

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2020, 10:4810/25/20
08/06/20
i can't really say much because i don't have him but high crit rate and crit damage helps in damage output...
Oct 25, 2020, 14:3910/25/20
05/16/19
Yeah you need to build him with crit rate and crit damage to get those massive shields. Crit rate gloves, HP % Chest, and Speed boots should help. 
Oct 25, 2020, 14:4210/25/20
Oct 25, 2020, 14:58(edited)
07/05/19

You concentrated too much on his HP, neglecting his crit rate and accuracy.

2nd, he's not really a damage dealer, he's more of a crowd control role, he stops enemies from attacking your team with his stuns and fears. He also protects your team mates from dying with his ally protection andbmake himself hard to kill with his heal.

He never was made to deal damage, he's there to make your other team members stay alive.

Edit plus: I honestly think I never met a Miscreated Monster that hits hard, but they're ALWAYS hard to kill and make their team harder and takes longer time to kill.

Oct 25, 2020, 14:5210/25/20
02/22/20
It happens🤩
Oct 25, 2020, 17:5010/25/20
03/16/20
OzzLee said:

2nd, he's not really a damage dealer, he's more of a crowd control role, he stops enemies from attacking your team with his stuns and fears. He also protects your team mates from dying with his ally protection andbmake himself hard to kill with his heal.

He never was made to deal damage, he's there to make your other team members stay alive.

Edit plus: I honestly think I never met a Miscreated Monster that hits hard, but they're ALWAYS hard to kill and make their team harder and takes longer time to kill.

Ok but I order to make him effective at that as LXZY said I need to up his crite rate and damage anyway yes?
Oct 25, 2020, 17:5310/25/20
10/08/17
Eltox said:

OzzLee said:

Ok but I order to make him effective at that as LXZY said I need to up his crite rate and damage anyway yes?
Have  you finished  his Masteries?
Oct 25, 2020, 18:1210/25/20
07/05/19

Eltox said:

I honestly wouldn't worry about his damage output. I have only say you need crit rate because you seem to be worried about MM"s damage output

I'd put my priority on his stat on HP, Accuracy, and speed... And then put a shield set on him
Oct 25, 2020, 18:1810/25/20
Oct 25, 2020, 18:24(edited)
05/13/19

This is my Miscreated Monster.

- Immortal Gear.

- HP% Gloves.

- HP% Chest.

- SPD Shoes.

In a Perfect World, My Miscreated Monster would be better.

I have thought about the stats I would want my Miscreated Monster to have.

I believe my Miscreated Monster would be truly amazing with the following stats:

- 80k HP

- 2k DEF

- 170 SPD

- 100% C.RATE

- 175% C.DMG

- 250 ACC

Currently, My Miscreated Monster has the following stats:

- 75k HP

- 1.8k DEF

- 150 SPD

- 75% C.RATE

- 150% C.DMG

- 250 ACC

Yes, I have plenty of room for improvement.

I am trying to get better gear pieces every day.

Currently, I use my Miscreated Monster in the Spider Dungeon.

My Miscreated Monster has never let me down vs. Stage 20 Spider Boss.

My team has 100% success rate.

My team wins in 1 min.

The above picture is a screenshot of a Spider fight.

- You can see how much damage my Miscreated Monster did to the Baby Spiders 40k - 50k

- You can see how Big the Shield is after Miscreated Monster hits.

It is 3 times the size of my Coldhearts health bar.

You may wonder why some of the Baby Spiders have Blue Text which says "Ignore DEF".

The reason why is because I am using Helm Smasher Mastery on my Miscreated Monster.

And that is all

Hopefully, I was able to shine some light on Miscreated Monster.

Have a nice day. 

Oct 25, 2020, 19:1910/25/20
10/08/17

Player J said:

This is my Miscreated Monster.

- Immortal Gear.

- HP% Gloves.

- HP% Chest.

- SPD Shoes.

In a Perfect World, My Miscreated Monster would be better.

I have thought about the stats I would want my Miscreated Monster to have.

I believe my Miscreated Monster would be truly amazing with the following stats:

- 80k HP

- 2k DEF

- 170 SPD

- 100% C.RATE

- 175% C.DMG

- 250 ACC

Currently, My Miscreated Monster has the following stats:

- 75k HP

- 1.8k DEF

- 150 SPD

- 75% C.RATE

- 150% C.DMG

- 250 ACC

Yes, I have plenty of room for improvement.

I am trying to get better gear pieces every day.

Currently, I use my Miscreated Monster in the Spider Dungeon.

My Miscreated Monster has never let me down vs. Stage 20 Spider Boss.

My team has 100% success rate.

My team wins in 1 min.

The above picture is a screenshot of a Spider fight.

- You can see how much damage my Miscreated Monster did to the Baby Spiders 40k - 50k

- You can see how Big the Shield is after Miscreated Monster hits.

It is 3 times the size of my Coldhearts health bar.

You may wonder why some of the Baby Spiders have Blue Text which says "Ignore DEF".

The reason why is because I am using Helm Smasher Mastery on my Miscreated Monster.

And that is all

Hopefully, I was able to shine some light on Miscreated Monster.

Have a nice day. 

Bows down to the  mighty Raid God
Oct 25, 2020, 20:0010/25/20
04/15/19

Do not forget either that at high levels the defense is very great, the debuff of reducing defense is very important if you want good shields

Oct 25, 2020, 21:1810/25/20
04/13/20

I use him as a meatshield and a shield generator in both the Arena (up to and including Gold IV), when the initial enemy nukes are too strong for my usual setup, and he is of great help in Spider too (I currently have Spider 18 unlocked), with +70 ACC from Drexthar Bloodtwin's aura for the Spider. I plan to upgrade him some when I get more lucky with my gear drops and upgrade rolls.

Oct 27, 2020, 00:4210/27/20
05/13/19

Yeah - WatchDogCZ is correct.

A Shield set on M.Monster is another great option.

I have seen people using a Shield set on M.Monster.

There is more than 1 way to build M.Monster for sure.

It is good to see a mixture of nice set ups.
Oct 27, 2020, 03:5210/27/20
06/22/19

I love high hp units that can deal damage. So I built mine with a little bit of everything. As of now, I only use him in Ice Golem and Faction wars though.

HP boots

HP chestplate

Crit damage gauntlets

ACC banner

Oct 29, 2020, 10:5310/29/20
03/16/20

Thanks everyone! I'm seeing some improve with crite rate gloves. Need some speed boots instead of the def % that I have on. I've not got great special gear... mostly 4 star but will migrate that when I get better stuff

i

Oct 29, 2020, 14:5810/29/20
Oct 29, 2020, 15:17(edited)
05/13/19

I want to tell you another secret which most players don't know about.

You want the Weapon + Helmet + Shield to be Epic or Legendary. 

However, here is the kicker, The gear doesn't have to be 6 star. 

The Star level of the gear doesn't matter as much as the Rarity of the gear for the top items.

Weapon + Helmet + Shield - you want to focus more on the Rarity of the gear.

Gloves + Chest + Shoes - you want to focus more on the Star Level of the gear.

A 4 star Legendary Helmet can be worth more to you vs. A 6 star Common Helmet.

It all comes down to Stats.

You want the gear piece which makes your hero stronger.

Sometimes, players pick up bad habits.

I would even say it is a trap which caughts a lot of beginners.

A beginner watches a youtuber or a strong player.

They see the strong player having all legendary gears.

They see the strong player having all 6 star gears.

They see the strong player selling a bunch of gears which are not 6 star or legendary.

In the beginners mind, They want to follow the footsteps of the person they are watching.

This is actually a trap which can really mess up a beginners development.

You have to seperate what you are doing vs. what another person is doing.

What is best for the person you are watching.

May not be what is best for you in your current situation.

I have seen a lot of beginners sell gears which can be so game changing on there account.

You ask them why they sold it.

They respond with because a youtuber says it bad.

A 4 Star Legendary gear piece is bad for a person who has 700 - 6 Star Legendary gear pieces.

For a person who only has 3 Legendary pieces, The 4 Star Legendary gear could be a game changer.

It can help your hero get stronger which lets you push further in the dungeons.

This is def something you should keep in your mind.

Oct 29, 2020, 23:5410/29/20
07/05/19

I still think it's a mistake to take MM as a damage dealer and put so little points in his ACC...

Oct 30, 2020, 04:0110/30/20
06/22/19

Big damage = big shield

i