All Categories

Kaiden

Kaiden

Search
Oct 21, 2020, 05:5210/21/20
05/03/20

Kaiden

Any suggestion on how to gear Kaiden for Dragon or CB?  I want to team him with Apo. 

I thought about using broken sets for def, resist and speed.  Suggestions?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 21, 2020, 09:2110/21/20
12/24/19
I got him as well and while I dont aim to use him at Dragon as I dont struggle with survivability there he will be a fine replacement for Fang Cleric in FW. Personally, I would build him with focus on DEF, speed, accuracy; in that order. His A2 seems really neat to decrease dmg output of waves as its AoE decrease ATT so he needs accuracy, and all his dmg multipliers are based on DEF so stacking defense all the way. A3 is nice 2 man revive so, again, having high defense so he actually lives to revive is imperative. He seems to be able to do his job as 5 star to me if you get ACC chestplate.
Oct 21, 2020, 09:4910/21/20
07/05/19

You would want him as a reviver in both scenario, so basically giving him gears to survive is key, he's a Def based champion, so Def is definitely a stat to prioritize, HP comes next, Resist to block the dragons and CB debuff if you don't have a debuff cleanser/blocker.

So for stat Def > HP > Resist (if you need)

As for sets, I would recommend Resilience, Def, HP, or Immortal

If you want to use the 4 art set I'd recommend Stalwart or Deflection, 

I think that's what I'd gear him if I want to use him in Dragon or CB.

Oct 21, 2020, 18:3110/21/20
05/13/19

Kaiden does a Provoke on his A1 move.

I have thought about putting a Frost set on my Kaiden.

Not sure what 2 piece set I will use.
Oct 22, 2020, 16:2210/22/20
01/02/20

Player J said:

Kaiden does a Provoke on his A1 move.

I have thought about putting a Frost set on my Kaiden.

Not sure what 2 piece set I will use.

Hey J

I think you had recommended awhile back to put a Frost set on Umbral in my Arena team. I see you are suggesting this again, due to Kaiden's provoke.

Why would provoke and the Frost set work together? 

I didn't have good Frost gear, plus didn't want to loose my speed and accuracy stats, so I never changed her gear. 

Two Accuracy sets: 321

One Speed set:190

Only at 50 so no banner right now. 

Maybe if I get her to 60, an accuracy banner may allow me to change her gear.

Oct 22, 2020, 17:0110/22/20
Oct 22, 2020, 17:02(edited)
06/27/20

RaiderNation32 said:

Let me answer even if I'm not J.

Kaiden provokes enemies.

Enemies attack Kaiden because they are provoked.

Enemies become frozen because they attacked Kaiden in Frost set.

Oct 22, 2020, 20:0510/22/20
05/13/19

Yeah, Sunnyray explained it.

Kaiden Provoke forces the enemy to attack him.

The Provoked Enemy will use there A1 move to attack Kaiden which is often their weakest move.

Than when your Kaiden gets attacked - Your Kaiden has a chance to freeze enemy due to Frost Set.

It is a good combo because it gives you the chance to take an enemy hero out of the fight for 2 turns.

Obviously, you don't have to put Frost set on Kaiden.

You could use ACC - DEF - HP - SPD.

I am just thinking of using a Frost Set because I like using the 4 piece sets on heroes when I get the chance.

Oct 22, 2020, 20:1510/22/20
01/02/20

SunnyRay said:

RaiderNation32 said:

Let me answer even if I'm not J.

Kaiden provokes enemies.

Enemies attack Kaiden because they are provoked.

Enemies become frozen because they attacked Kaiden in Frost set.

Thanks SunnyRay,

The Frost set needs the opponent to attack first, compared to the Freeze debuff which just freezes the opponent when they are attacked. 

Follow up question: Would high accuracy increase the chance of the Frost set? 

Oct 22, 2020, 21:3510/22/20
06/27/20

RaiderNation32 said:

The Frost set needs the opponent to attack first, compared to the Freeze debuff which just freezes the opponent when they are attacked. 

I don't understand what you mean by "Freeze debuff which just freezes the opponent when they are attacked" .

AFAIK, sets don't have accuracy check.

You may still want accuracy to apply Taunt and Decrease attack.

Btw, I put frost set on my Kaiden after PlayerJ suggested it. My Kaiden is level 50 and his artifacts are level 11, so he dies first in dungeons, but it's a start :)

Oct 23, 2020, 03:0910/23/20
01/14/20
SunnyRay said:

RaiderNation32 said:

I don't understand what you mean by "Freeze debuff which just freezes the opponent when they are attacked" .

AFAIK, sets don't have accuracy check.

You may still want accuracy to apply Taunt and Decrease attack.

Btw, I put frost set on my Kaiden after PlayerJ suggested it. My Kaiden is level 50 and his artifacts are level 11, so he dies first in dungeons, but it's a start :)

He means attacks that also freezes opponents.
Oct 24, 2020, 00:2110/24/20
05/03/20
Kaiden can revive 2 heroes.  I want to be sure that he stays alive to use that skill.  I need better gear to use a Frost set and keep him alive.  For now, I will use def, resist, spd, hp.  I plan to use good pieces from various sets to get the best stats that I can to keep him alive after the provoke.