All Categories

Visix The Darker Crappier Twin of High Khatun

Search
Oct 19, 2020, 18:1610/19/20
12/22/19

Those of us that played for the 270 days necessary to get Visix The Unbowed should have been pumped to receive a Void Legendary at the end of this slog. Those of us on the other end of that are sorely disappointed.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 19, 2020, 18:3410/19/20
Oct 19, 2020, 18:35(edited)
05/16/19

Tell me about it. I pulled another Visix from a void shard. I guess she can be pretty useful for FW but I'm already done with Dark Elves.

To be fair though, it's quite understandable that she won't be as OP since she'd be on everyone's roster (but yes, she can definitely use a buff). 

PS- If you haven't claimed her yet, you can postpone on doing so for a while til you can claim her for points on a future champion chase event. 

Oct 19, 2020, 20:1010/19/20
06/27/20

Lxzy said:

PS- If you haven't claimed her yet, you can postpone on doing so for a while til you can claim her for points on a future champion chase event. 

Is this champion a special case?

My rewards are being claimed automatically when I close "Daily login rewards" screen.

It's so frustrating to claim 650 energy before going to bed sometimes.

Is there a trick to close the screen without receiving a reward?
Oct 19, 2020, 20:5510/19/20
04/14/20
SunnyRay said:

Lxzy said:

Is this champion a special case?

My rewards are being claimed automatically when I close "Daily login rewards" screen.

It's so frustrating to claim 650 energy before going to bed sometimes.

In the case of champion rewards, there's an obvious solution: make sure your champion roster is full the day before getting her. Then when you log in and she's automatically claimed, she goes to your inbox instead and stays there for 99 days. It's what I did - still not entirely sure if it will work to claim her in the next champion chase and get the points, but I would imagine it will. 
Oct 20, 2020, 00:3810/20/20
06/27/20
L9753 said:

In the case of champion rewards, there's an obvious solution: make sure your champion roster is full the day before getting her. Then when you log in and she's automatically claimed, she goes to your inbox instead and stays there for 99 days. It's what I did - still not entirely sure if it will work to claim her in the next champion chase and get the points, but I would imagine it will. 
Thank you! Will try that with Dark Elhain in a couple of days. NB: double-check that inbox is not full :)
Oct 20, 2020, 08:3410/20/20
05/16/19
SunnyRay said:

Close the game when you get to the daily log in rewards screen
Oct 31, 2020, 23:1910/31/20
Oct 31, 2020, 23:21(edited)
12/22/19

I remember when I first looked at Visix's kit and thought to myself, she doesn't even look like a legendary. More like a glorified Epic at best and a decent Rare at worst. Her abilities are not indicative of a legendary let alone a void legendary. 

I assume that you've all seen what she does so I won't repeat her skills here but I came up with this idea for a kit that sounds far more like a Turn Meter Terror rather than a Turn Meter Inconvenience.

Flanged Mace: 

Attacks one enemy two times. Has a 70% chance of reducing the turn meter by 25% on each hit. Boosts this champion's turn meter equal to the amount reduced. 

(Upgrades:

Damage 5%

Damage 10%

Damage 10%

Buff/Debuff Chance 10%

Buff/Debuff Chance 10%)

Sinister Allies: Cooldown 5 Turns

Attacks all enemies. Has a 65% chance of placing a 30% decrease speed debuff for two turns. Also has a 75% chance of reducing the turn meter on each individual enemy by 10%. Fills this champion's turn meter equal to the about reduced. 

(Upgrades:

Damage 10%

Damage 10%

Damage 10%

Cooldown -1

Buff/Debuff Chance 5%

Buff/Debuff Chance 15%

Cooldown -1)

Single Combat: Cooldown 4 Turns

Attacks one enemy. Places a Provoke debuff on all remaining enemies if an enemy is killed by this skill. Places a Provoke debuff on target enemy if enemy is not killed by this skill. Places a 60% Increase Defense buff and a 50% Ally Protection buff on all allies for two turns if this skill does not kill target enemy. Places a Counterattack buff on this champion for two turns if this skill kills an enemy.

(Upgrades:

Damage: 10%

Damage: 15%

Cooldown -1)

Wait Your Turn: Passive: Cooldown 4 Turns

Has a 35% chance of placing a Turn Meter Halt debuff on an enemy whenever an enemy attacks this champion with an Increase Speed buff. Turn Meter Halt, freezes the natural progression of an enemies turn meter until two allies have had their turns. Does not include extra turns granted by abilities or items. Turn meters can still be increased by abilities but will not increase on their own under a Turn Meter Halt debuff. 

(Upgrades:

Cooldown -1

Cooldown -1)

Doesn't that sound like a much better kit? It probably would need some changes if it got implemented but at the moment Visix is good for pretty much nothing. This kit would give her some Arena presence and would definitely make her useful in the Spider's Den. 

Let me know what you think. Cheers guys.

Nov 1, 2020, 03:3811/01/20
07/31/20

Visix is a joke.

You pull void shard, it shows yellow screen, wow, great!

and you see Visix!

Nov 1, 2020, 05:4311/01/20
07/05/19

@protojynx I'd change a few things on that

A1: 50% instead of 70% chance

A2: on 5th upgrade the addition should be 10% instead of 5%

A3: no change

Passive should be an ascension upgrade (only be open after hero is 3* ascended); and instead of creating a new debuff, I'd suggest just do stun debuff for 1 turns and remove the attacker increase speed and replace it with 30% decrese speed for 2 turns

Nov 2, 2020, 12:3011/02/20
Nov 2, 2020, 12:31(edited)
12/22/19

@lee.ozz.0213

Thanks for the feedback. 

Personally I'd say that 50% would be good as the basic if it could be upgraded to 75% with skill tomes. 

Also, the reason I didn't give the first increase to her buff/debuff chance a 10% boost would be because if that were the case, that would mean that it would be a 100% of reducing the turn meter for all enemies. That would be quite powerful. The only way to stop it would be to have high resistance. Personally, I don't mind the sound of it, but it might make her too powerful in the Spider's Den as she would always be able to proc an extra turn if she uses Sinister Allies with all of the Spiderlings present. If you reckon it would be ok, I'd be happy with that change.

I do also agree that the passive should probably be either a level three or level four ascension acquisition as it's not a bad passive. Originally when I came up with turn meter halt, I was thinking it would be cool for a niche new debuff to give Visix something extra that makes her stand out. Something indicative of a Void Legendary. Stun would work fine but I was thinking of an extra spark that would make her more interesting to use. Still, I'd be happy with Stun. 

I suppose the real question is, do any of the Plarium developers ever read these forums? This could change Visix into a much better champion. Last time I checked, all of her ratings were below 3 for everything. That's even worse than Skull Lord Var-Gall.