All Categories

RAID Keeps Crashing!!?

RAID Keeps Crashing!!?

Search
Oct 17, 2020, 17:3510/17/20
09/21/20

RAID Keeps Crashing!!?

So I’ve had and been playing RAID for over a year now.  I would say I really like it if the game didn’t crash every 7-10 Minutes, daily.  Not only does it just crash.  But when it does I lose everything.  I’ll give an example.  I start a new day where I can have up to 30 matches play automatically for me.  But since it crashes and I do that, I lose all the games and however much Energy I wanted to use.  Over time I have lost somewhere in the tens of thousands of Energy!  Not only losing that, but also losing artifacts, silver, auto-games and the list goes on.  Now here’s the really crappy part that upsets me the most.  When I have so many times reached out to Customer Service help for this, they do absolutely nothing.  I have attempted to uninstall and re-install the game many times.  Also tried turning down the picture quality to low.  But none of these things has helped at all.  Customer Service wanted me to take screen shots on this issue.  I said “ How am I supposed to take a screen shot of the game crashing?”  I got no response...oh that’s because you can’t take a screen shot of the game crashing.  What a ridiculous thing to ask me.  They treat me as if I’m lying about this.  Really sucks.  To this day they have done zero in effort to help make this right.  I give this game 1 Star out of 5.  If you have had similar issues with this and know how to fix it please fill me in.  Thank you.

David M.

[email protected]
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 17, 2020, 18:1410/17/20
10/08/17

Thats discouraging I am sure.

However during my last 70+ days of continuous login and play through various tournaments and event I have  not had  my game crash even once

The  only lag I experience  in the game  is if I am trying to do something ingame during the daily update to a new server day which lasts about 2 minutes. I generally try to not do anything in the game at that time of day

For the record I live  in Canada and  play the game  on a somewhat high end gaming PC with high speed internet from my provider. For comparison purposes