All Categories

20 bucks for 10 Kreela fragments

Search
Oct 10, 2020, 23:0110/10/20
05/09/20

I would imagine whales or even mid level cash players all have Kreela already from the event. F2P guys are likely 20-30 fragments short. So, people are looking at $40+ to complete a sub par legendary. I am pretty much F2P, have 85 Kreela fragments. No way am I buying this pack. Curious how everyone else feels.

Plarium, any chance to complete the fragments via a free event down the road?
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2020, 23:0610/10/20
05/03/20
I doubt Plarium will offer a do over to get more fragments.  I have 5 extra Kreela.  Wish they would allow us to trade. 
Oct 10, 2020, 23:0910/10/20
05/09/20
no way trade would be allowed in a P2W type of game. They could put Kreela up for sale either in the gem shop or Team Arena Bazaar, which us F2P guys can pay w/ in game currencies. 
Oct 11, 2020, 04:1110/11/20
07/31/20

Plarium expect $200 a legendary champ, and you expect it free ?

Plarium give "free event/tournament" does not mean it's really free. 
Oct 11, 2020, 06:4210/11/20
04/28/20

i got 70 drok gul. I just started to figure out that i am never going to finish this guy.

Is it a money making ploy then?

I am a free 2 play player but even so i would not invest in this because it is not even reasonably priced.

I find the prices are kind of ridiculous. I would consider investing if it was at least worth it. Like nowadays a good game like cyberpunk is going to be what 80 bucks? This game can't even guarantee you a good hero for that range. The randomness is this game is very bad at least for me, i have 189 days in and only ever pulled 1 leggo (cillian and hes rubbish) so why would i invest? Seems i could buy some shards and wont get anything any way.

You have to invest your time regardless.

Oct 11, 2020, 19:4110/11/20
07/23/20

This is predatory practices 101, plough a fortune into getting 70% of the way and then nickel and dime the players who didnt get all of the fragments...disgusting business model, but a very lucrative one.

Oct 11, 2020, 20:0210/11/20
10/08/17

I love fragment fusions. Yes I have the champ you speak of. I joined  late into that fusion and missed some events and came  up short :( To my surprise I was offered an opportunity to buy  the missing fragments. I gladly completed the order and thankful for it

Now this current  fusion I cannot complete. would cost me at least a couple $1000 but on a you tube video I was called  out for my comment saying ALL free to play would fuse this one?

I congradulated them that they could do it and chose to pass. With the limited hrs  of play time the ability to buy fragments to complete a fusion is great news

I support  fragment fusion 100%
Oct 11, 2020, 20:1610/11/20
04/14/20

PriestGuardian said:

I love fragment fusions. Yes I have the champ you speak of. I joined  late into that fusion and missed some events and came  up short :( To my surprise I was offered an opportunity to buy  the missing fragments. I gladly completed the order and thankful for it

Now this current  fusion I cannot complete. would cost me at least a couple $1000 but on a you tube video I was called  out for my comment saying ALL free to play would fuse this one?

I congradulated them that they could do it and chose to pass. With the limited hrs  of play time the ability to buy fragments to complete a fusion is great news

Since you're such a fan of fragment fusions, one thing you can do that will help a lot with the next fusion, whether fragment or regular, is to actually *not* pull the fragment fusion champ when you get all the fragments, but wait until the next fusion's Champion Chase event. Since fusions tend to have both a champion chase and a summon rush, and you need enough points in both, it's indeed hard to have enough shards without spending a lot, so it makes a huge difference if you can get a free 500 points in the champion chase from your fragment fusion legendary. You may be able to plan to fuse some epics from permanent fusions during champion chase tournaments, as well. 

Oct 11, 2020, 21:2110/11/20
10/08/17
L9753 said:

PriestGuardian said:

Since you're such a fan of fragment fusions, one thing you can do that will help a lot with the next fusion, whether fragment or regular, is to actually *not* pull the fragment fusion champ when you get all the fragments, but wait until the next fusion's Champion Chase event. Since fusions tend to have both a champion chase and a summon rush, and you need enough points in both, it's indeed hard to have enough shards without spending a lot, so it makes a huge difference if you can get a free 500 points in the champion chase from your fragment fusion legendary. You may be able to plan to fuse some epics from permanent fusions during champion chase tournaments, as well. 

nice tip
Oct 11, 2020, 23:1310/11/20
05/09/20

gabeperron11 said:

i got 70 drok gul. I just started to figure out that i am never going to finish this guy.

Is it a money making ploy then?

I am a free 2 play player but even so i would not invest in this because it is not even reasonably priced.

I find the prices are kind of ridiculous. I would consider investing if it was at least worth it. Like nowadays a good game like cyberpunk is going to be what 80 bucks? This game can't even guarantee you a good hero for that range. The randomness is this game is very bad at least for me, i have 189 days in and only ever pulled 1 leggo (cillian and hes rubbish) so why would i invest? Seems i could buy some shards and wont get anything any way.

You have to invest your time regardless.

Completely agree. The RNG level of this game is beyond ridiculous. There's really only two viable path, F2P or F2Pish($10-15 a month max) or whale. Anything in between doesn't make much sense to me.

Btw, Kreela, Drokgul, and VergumKaar are not really all that "legendary". Maybe F2P guys would splurge one time for a Siphi or an Arbiter, but for these chumps???
MurderlncModerator
Oct 13, 2020, 09:0610/13/20
12/13/18
Kreela is the best ally attack champion in the game :)
Oct 17, 2020, 11:1810/17/20
Oct 17, 2020, 11:21(edited)
02/20/17

After reading some of the comments about fragments, it seems impossible to me that I would ever be able to stay the course in any fragment offering, since Plarium is likely to discontinue it midstream, then either make further costly offerings or none at all.  Right now there is an offering in the tag team arena, I can get 1 fragment per 24 hrs, but that will take 100 days and the likelihood of that going through to completion is pretty low, imo.

Better to spend arena gold bars on something like 1 rare book per week.

Shards of any color are a total ripoff, imo.  If the shard can provide multigrade items, guaranteed  the lowest one (rare) is what I will get.  I am still waiting for some of the best ones in Rare, like M Monster, so many seem to have it but it is elusive to me.  In the arena I am amazed by the variety of fancy skills and champs that are out there, but none of that comes into my account (F2P).  But unless Plarium is putting a special "blessing" on things that you pay real money for, I really do not see how buying shards helps except in terms of volume of tries.

I recently had a day where the payouts stacked up from the daily/weekly/monthly tasks to where I got blue, purple, yellow shards all at once, but got just rare champs, and mostly junk.  

I occasionally get a rare champ from a green shard, the only good ones are ones I already have so I use them to upgrade skills.

It took me 3 years to get my first legendary from a shard, and supposedly it is the worst legendary in the game, Bystophus.

I see these u-tube commentators that open a bunch of yellow shards, maybe 20 or so, and get zip zilch, or they have so many of them already that they just get a duplicate.

So I just play as-is, trying to be patient and do what I can, but not be suckered into pumping $$ for this.

P.S. Fusions likewise, are awful.

Oct 17, 2020, 11:5110/17/20
04/14/20

LADYGAGA said:

After reading some of the comments about fragments, it seems impossible to me that I would ever be able to stay the course in any fragment offering, since Plarium is likely to discontinue it midstream, then either make further costly offerings or none at all.  Right now there is an offering in the tag team arena, I can get 1 fragment per 24 hrs, but that will take 100 days and the likelihood of that going through to completion is pretty low, imo.

You seem pretty confused about a few things... for starters, you can't get rares from yellow shards, it will at least be an epic. And as for fragments: fragment fusions are permanently available, so although it will indeed take a long time to get Drexthar at max. 1 fragment per 24 hours, it is certain that you'll eventually get him. However, for all other fragment fusions than Drexthar, they have offered fragments for free only temporarily, just like other fusions, with a variety of events and tournaments which all reward some number of shards. They do give you the list of all available shards at the start, so you can plan. There is no 'discontinuing midstream', you just need to pay attention. And unlike other temporary fusions, with the fragment fusions the possibility to fuse the champ remains - it's just that the opportunities to get fragments stop. 

So this thread is about people who didn't manage to get 100 fragments of Kreela/Drokgul while the events and tournaments were ongoing. Plarium did say that at some point it would become possible again to get fragments from past fusion champs, but they haven't said when or how - other than the brief sales that were offered immediately after the events ended. 
Oct 17, 2020, 15:0910/17/20
Oct 17, 2020, 15:10(edited)
06/27/20

LADYGAGA said:

I am still waiting for some of the best ones in Rare, like M Monster, so many seem to have it but it is elusive to me. 

I recently had a day where the payouts stacked up from the daily/weekly/monthly tasks to where I got blue, purple, yellow shards all at once, but got just rare champs, and mostly junk.  

First, you confuse rares and epics. MM is an epic.

Second, you open shards when you get them instead of waiting for x2 event effectively halving amount of legendaries you get.

Third, you probably call "junk" everything but the very best champions.

Oct 17, 2020, 23:1610/17/20
04/28/20

LADYGAGA said:

Better to spend arena gold bars on something like 1 rare book per week.

Shards of any color are a total ripoff, imo.  If the shard can provide multigrade items, guaranteed  the lowest one (rare) is what I will get.  I am still waiting for some of the best ones in Rare, like M Monster, so many seem to have it but it is elusive to me.  In the arena I am amazed by the variety of fancy skills and champs that are out there, but none of that comes into my account (F2P).  But unless Plarium is putting a special "blessing" on things that you pay real money for, I really do not see how buying shards helps except in terms of volume of tries.

I occasionally get a rare champ from a green shard, the only good ones are ones I already have so I use them to upgrade skills.

It took me 3 years to get my first legendary from a shard, and supposedly it is the worst legendary in the game, Bystophus.

I see these u-tube commentators that open a bunch of yellow shards, maybe 20 or so, and get zip zilch, or they have so many of them already that they just get a duplicate.

So I just play as-is, trying to be patient and do what I can, but not be suckered into pumping $$ for this.

P.S. Fusions likewise, are awful.

WTF? are you serious? It took me 6 months to pull my only LEG (CILLIAN) and i thought that was long. That sounds rigged.

Oct 17, 2020, 23:3910/17/20
Oct 17, 2020, 23:42(edited)
02/20/17

Regardless of the color of the shard, if I had gotten anything worth remembering I would have.  All I know, whatever I open, it is junk, unless I get a duplicate of a good one  I already have.

Most everything the game gives in the freebies or prizes is junk Class B or below.

as far as what is junk, if one goes to the lists out there of champ rankings, or even to the in-game reviews, following the Classes of God, S, A, B, C, D:

I have some in the S class, A Class, but B or less is hit or miss, mostly what I call junk, good for holding temporarily to do upgrades but I am done wasting artifacts on them.

In the in-game reviews, if I see a bunch of ratings below 4.0 that is junk to me, although there are some one application use champs that one can hold like for CB or Fire Knight.

I have a Coldheart, several Apothecaries, M Mage, the four starter champs, but nothing really flashy and dazzling like I see in the arena. 

After 3 years I have gotten 2 legendaries champs, one A class, one B class, nothing fancy.

Oh well, I like those videos on u-tube that talk about making the most out of your rares, but of course everything with them is 6* and Lvl 16, so I am not in their league.  They also sit there with many millions in silver and gems, if you don't like your masteries just move them around, like so, lol...