All Categories

multibattle in Spider still doesn't work, might be also for the rest of the dungeons

multibattle in Spider still doesn't work, might be also for the rest of the dungeons

Search
Oct 9, 2020, 23:4910/09/20
09/11/19

I tried multibattle in Spider hoping that after all this time it would work, It didn't. It gave me one of the ten battels I had set. Please no more:

I feel that this feature should be taken care of in a short time, or should be taken away as a button to push on with some expected results which doesn't show u[. Maybe it is best to bring it back when it does work and we can rely on it

thank you
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2020, 00:3910/10/20
07/05/19

Taureck said:

I tried multibattle in Spider hoping that after all this time it would work, It didn't. It gave me one of the ten battels I had set. Please no more:

I feel that this feature should be taken care of in a short time, or should be taken away as a button to push on with some expected results which doesn't show u[. Maybe it is best to bring it back when it does work and we can rely on it

thank you

I have just finished a muti battle in spider... And I don't seem to have any problem...

Cannyou maybe get a screen shot of the team you use and the muti-battle option pop up screen.

Most likely you have some option being set up wrong.
Oct 10, 2020, 12:5310/10/20
07/31/20
Just made 30 battles/day, auto. 
Oct 12, 2020, 19:0710/12/20
04/22/20
This tripped me up in the beginning too.  When you are in the multi-battle settings screen, there are three check boxes.  The top one is "Continue Multi-battle even when all Champions hit Max Level".  Make sure you check it.  If you don't check this and all of you champions are their max level for their current rank, the multi-battle will stop after the first run.  
Oct 16, 2020, 23:4810/16/20
Oct 16, 2020, 23:50(edited)
09/11/19
dvryceb said:

This tripped me up in the beginning too.  When you are in the multi-battle settings screen, there are three check boxes.  The top one is "Continue Multi-battle even when all Champions hit Max Level".  Make sure you check it.  If you don't check this and all of you champions are their max level for their current rank, the multi-battle will stotp after the first run.  
okay, I will try this solution and will tell you whether it worked for me or not. But yes they are at max level, so in your reasoning it is logic the multibaltles just stop ... I'll keep you infromed ... thex. thx!!