All Categories

Arena Slaughter

Arena Slaughter

Search
Oct 9, 2020, 01:0110/09/20
04/24/20

Arena Slaughter

How do I get into an Arena that is actually fair for me? I am seriously no match for anyone they put against me. Not even close. I don't even understand how so many people have maxed out so many characters, and I haven't? I have spent a small fortune on this game, and I still suck. My four Legos are worthless in every way possible. Not one is good for Arena League. My best Hero is Knight Errand, and he doesn't have an AOE..Single stroke guy. So please, any tips on how to get in a different Que for Arena, and maybe a better way to spend $4k on this game, because I think all I did was buy 400 rares, 200 epics, then consume them with other hero's, that I ended up consuming, now I'm left with 99 hero's that are worthless... Seriously, none of them can clear a level beyond stage 8-9. Please help me, I have issues
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 9, 2020, 03:4510/09/20
05/03/20
Post a screen shot of all your heroes.  Some of the more knowledgeable players will give you advice how to build a better team from what you have. 
Oct 9, 2020, 04:3210/09/20
04/24/20
Hey, that's a good idea. I'll try and figure out how to do that. I really appreciate you just taking the time to tell me that. I really like this game, but it's not much fun when you waste money because you aren't getting any better. And I hate sacrificing Hero's because they end up in that fusion challenge and I would like some Legendary characters. 
Oct 9, 2020, 04:3810/09/20
Oct 9, 2020, 04:40(edited)
07/31/20
I tell you a trick in Arena, 1st build some strong nukers like Kael, Athel, etc. . 2nd refresh every 15 mins and count, if it's 10 you refresh, if less than 10 you kill them all, 3rd repeat that, 4th keep silent, don't ask, no more info. 
Oct 9, 2020, 05:4710/09/20
04/24/20
I've taken a couple screen shots, just trying to figure out how to post them. 
Oct 9, 2020, 06:5710/09/20
07/05/19

Lord Canestra said:

I've taken a couple screen shots, just trying to figure out how to post them. 

Post it on some image hosting site (like imgur), and post the link here

You can't post pic if you're using a mobile phone to post in this forum
Oct 11, 2020, 06:4510/11/20
04/28/20

Lord Canestra said:

How do I get into an Arena that is actually fair for me? I am seriously no match for anyone they put against me. Not even close. I don't even understand how so many people have maxed out so many characters, and I haven't? I have spent a small fortune on this game, and I still suck. My four Legos are worthless in every way possible. Not one is good for Arena League. My best Hero is Knight Errand, and he doesn't have an AOE..Single stroke guy. So please, any tips on how to get in a different Que for Arena, and maybe a better way to spend $4k on this game, because I think all I did was buy 400 rares, 200 epics, then consume them with other hero's, that I ended up consuming, now I'm left with 99 hero's that are worthless... Seriously, none of them can clear a level beyond stage 8-9. Please help me, I have issues

wait what? did you really drop 4k on this game? Your kidding right? 

I have not spent anything and am gold tier 2.... 

You need some coaching bro. 
Oct 11, 2020, 06:4710/11/20
04/28/20

one tip i learned from arena is patience. 

There is alot of teams you should wont beat. 

Learn the heroes that are rigged and don't bother with them. Generally legendary you should avoid but there are some exceptions.

When it comes to epics, avoid madame serris, miscreated monster, tayrel for the most part. Try to continually refresh the arena every chance you get and look for weak teams, usually rare teams or teams that are low in power. 

Keep grinding, get level 60s, upgrade your gear put runes, get masteries you should start to slowly climb into silver and working your way up ..
Oct 11, 2020, 06:5010/11/20
04/28/20

also accept the fact that RNG is very terrible in this game, there's no way you actually have the chance advertised of getting that legendary or even epic. I think its fixed. 

Learn to use what hero builds you have and be creative. Try to synergize your team. 

An easy way to win in arena is putting a speed leader, (high khatun, apothecary) then get warmaiden to apply def down debuff (she is easily accessible through the campaign) then use a high atk high crit nuker to finish off (he should have medium low speed and high damage try Kael, lots of options otherwise) and then  your 4th can be whatever a revive or even a filler. 
Oct 11, 2020, 06:5110/11/20
04/28/20

anyway hope this helps. Learn what you can in this game lots to soak in. Its definitely a money grabbing pay 2 win type of game being exploited by greedy people on top but at its heart its a deep and challenging game with many options..

welcome to temeria.
Oct 11, 2020, 19:2910/11/20
09/22/20
I have not even been playing for a month.  Got lucky with 3 epics, but am constantly matched with teams of legendarys.  It is the non active gold players that get pushed back to bronze when they become active again.  New ppl should not be matched with once gold teams.  It's impossible. If plarium changed that one thing arena would be much much better.
Oct 15, 2020, 07:5710/15/20
07/16/17
I do feel for you, I use to have problems with the Arena particularly with Silver Two and Three, I thought I would never get out of Silver. However by just killing a few teams and then using crystals to refresh and then killing a couple more. I finally got into Gold One, suddenly I was having no problems. Going back into Silver I once again had difficult teams. There seems to be an area around Silver Two and Three which has more difficult teams. My team is two Legendary, one epic And Kael (rare).