All Categories

New Fusion is no better than a fragment event

Search
Oct 6, 2020, 19:3110/06/20
05/03/20

SO Plarium what was the point of this of this fusion other than to give the whales new toys to play with.

None of the champs for any of the fusions were in the game, so no one was able to prep for the fusion, just like the fragment champs, this time around unless you can get the lego, the epics and rares and not better then the champs we already got in the game and most likely will sit in peoples vault.

I get that you wanted to add new champs to the game, which is a great thing because only having the current champs will make the game stale, and i get that.

But the way you did it this time will only benefit the whales that are still playing. The common players will barely do the events, they will not spend money. 

You were so making many good steps forward and i was actually excited to play, but seeing this it seems like you guys want to take the 2 steps forwards and 1 step back method of doing things.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2020, 21:4810/06/20
05/03/20
My personal gripe with it is that they made all the champs for the fusion brand new so no one except the whales or people who played for like a year could get anything good from it.
Oct 7, 2020, 02:0210/07/20
07/31/20
Sometimes I think .... why you guys spend so much time create 16 ... chickens. 
Oct 7, 2020, 02:2010/07/20
07/05/19

LordVika said:

SO Plarium what was the point of this of this fusion other than to give the whales new toys to play with.

None of the champs for any of the fusions were in the game, so no one was able to prep for the fusion, just like the fragment champs, this time around unless you can get the lego, the epics and rares and not better then the champs we already got in the game and most likely will sit in peoples vault.

I get that you wanted to add new champs to the game, which is a great thing because only having the current champs will make the game stale, and i get that.

But the way you did it this time will only benefit the whales that are still playing. The common players will barely do the events, they will not spend money. 

You were so making many good steps forward and i was actually excited to play, but seeing this it seems like you guys want to take the 2 steps forwards and 1 step back method of doing things.

The epics seemed pretty nice...

And to be honest, for me this fusion and Kantra fusion is actually kind of the same... In a sense that I have to collect the heroes from start.

My heroes in the vault are not fusion prep, they're collections, hence I never used them for fusion, hence I actually am prefer the Frag fusion, straight up collection without the need of leveling up and using potions for ascending heroes.

And there are other long time players that agrees with me in preferring Frag fusion because they never like having to manage the vault.

Oct 7, 2020, 03:5410/07/20
Oct 7, 2020, 03:56(edited)
06/22/19

This is probably the worst Plarium did for this year, let us see if they can make it any more worst with the coming holloween and christmas.

I don't know what Plarium is thinking, but this fusion requires more work than my actual job. And I earn money with my job but this fusion requires me to spend money. Lol