All Categories

Increase Artifact Storage To 1000

Search
Oct 6, 2020, 15:1210/06/20
09/02/19

I've always been able to get by selling weaker artifacts and keeping the stronger ones, until now. my artifact storage is almost full and most of them are similar in quality.

I have the most pieces in the cruel and immortal sets, but not too much more than a lot of other sets. i don't have a lot of gear in each set and with my artifact storage almost full i can't really farm more without flooding my mailbox, yet i need to farm more artifacts to try and find better ones. 
as for the sets that are attainable through the forge, i barely have any of them. i don't have a single good piece from any of the divine sets either. so i barely have any of about 8 different sets, and my storage is almost full.

i already thought of packing artifacts onto unused champions as a sort of pseudo storage, but soon after i started doing that i got so bored that it felt like a full time job in accounting. 
if i have to bend over backwards so far just to store my artifacts, to the point where it feels like i'm in a law office with millions of documents in front of me that need to be read and signed, what's the point of playing?

raise the artifact storage to 1000. that amount of space will allow players to have a decent amount of artifacts from each set.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2020, 15:5410/06/20
07/31/20
2000 storage,  my inbox even store 260 items and I have to stop tournament just to sell 100+ gears after each run.