All Categories

Asking for Suggestion on CB Nightmare

Search
Oct 3, 2020, 10:5310/03/20
07/05/19

I just realised that my Gravechill Killer damage is so far different than my Occult Brawler, I know she's not yet lvl 60 and not yer fully mastered but the gap is just seemed to big.

I just want to ask, should I continue building Gravechill or should I replace her?

If I continue building her, how would you suggest her build should be?

If I need to replace her, with my roster, who do you suggest replace her?

Or maybe change the team altogether?

Thank you before!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2020, 11:1210/03/20
04/14/20

Your Gravechill Killer is never going to do nearly as much damage as Occult Brawler, even after you get her warmaster and master hexer - she's not Frozen Banshee. Besides, you wouldn't want two full poisoners on the same team because they would crowd out each other's poisons. GK is part-poisoner, part decrease defense. 

I think the best potential alternative would be Bulwark. He lacks the decrease defense but that's compensated somewhat by his weaken, though the small version. He has a (small) hp burn and most importantly of all, his passive that will sometimes extend all debuffs on CB. Still, not sure if he would actually give you more damage than GK. 

Unless you can afford to drop Vrask and use both GK and Bulwark? 

Oct 3, 2020, 11:1810/03/20
04/14/20

As for how to build GK - yours has amazingly high accuracy for someone lacking a banner. Accuracy chest and a lot of substats, I guess? 254 might already be marginally higher than you really need, in any case once you get her to 6* you can put an accuracy banner and free up the chest for hp or def, which is what she's mainly lacking now. Her required speed would depend on your CA speed tuning, I wouldn't know. 

Oct 3, 2020, 11:3210/03/20
Oct 3, 2020, 11:34(edited)
07/05/19

L9753 said:

Your Gravechill Killer is never going to do nearly as much damage as Occult Brawler, even after you get her warmaster and master hexer - she's not Frozen Banshee. Besides, you wouldn't want two full poisoners on the same team because they would crowd out each other's poisons. GK is part-poisoner, part decrease defense. 

I think the best potential alternative would be Bulwark. He lacks the decrease defense but that's compensated somewhat by his weaken, though the small version. He has a (small) hp burn and most importantly of all, his passive that will sometimes extend all debuffs on CB. Still, not sure if he would actually give you more damage than GK. 

Unless you can afford to drop Vrask and use both GK and Bulwark? 

Vrask and Sepulchre Sentinel are the 2 champs I need to keep the team alive, I don't think I can't drop any of those 2 without a direct replacement, Vrask for his healing and Sepulchre for her Decrease Attack, Increase Def and block debuff.

I do am thinking about someone with just pure damage (not through debuff like poison or HP burn), what do you think about Aina?

As for accuracy I am going to change a couple of her and OB artifact in the next artifact upgrade event... Yeah I went overboard with the acc.
Oct 3, 2020, 12:2110/03/20
04/14/20

OzzLee said:

Vrask and Sepulchre Sentinel are the 2 champs I need to keep the team alive, I don't think I can't drop any of those 2 without a direct replacement, Vrask for his healing and Sepulchre for her Decrease Attack, Increase Def and block debuff.

I do am thinking about someone with just pure damage (not through debuff like poison or HP burn), what do you think about Aina?

As for accuracy I am going to change a couple of her and OB artifact in the next artifact upgrade event... Yeah I went overboard with the acc.

SS is obviously vital, but Vrask does nothing of note beyond the healing. So if you can replace that healing by putting lifesteal on everyone (once they have warmaster/giantslayer - otherwise it won't help enough for the support champs), you'd free up a spot for somebody who's doing more. 

I don't really know Aina and I was going to say that adding someone with pure damage seemed like a bad idea - but I see that Aina puts both decrease defense and weaken. Not with perfect uptime, but still. In that case, yeah, she seems to make sense as replacement for your GK - not so much for the damage she'll do herself, but for allowing the entire team to do more damage, including with their warmaster procs. 
Oct 3, 2020, 13:2710/03/20
12/19/19
i would replace GK, not build up to 60.
Oct 3, 2020, 13:3010/03/20
12/19/19

unkillable comp is what i am building soon, u have the required peices already as well. 2/3 key unm

skullcrusher

roschard

doompriest

brawler

rhazin
Oct 3, 2020, 13:3310/03/20
Oct 3, 2020, 13:34(edited)
07/05/19

L9753 said:

SS is obviously vital, but Vrask does nothing of note beyond the healing. So if you can replace that healing by putting lifesteal on everyone (once they have warmaster/giantslayer - otherwise it won't help enough for the support champs), you'd free up a spot for somebody who's doing more. 

I don't really know Aina and I was going to say that adding someone with pure damage seemed like a bad idea - but I see that Aina puts both decrease defense and weaken. Not with perfect uptime, but still. In that case, yeah, she seems to make sense as replacement for your GK - not so much for the damage she'll do herself, but for allowing the entire team to do more damage, including with their warmaster procs. 

To be honest, currently if I change the equipment of my champs. it would mess the stats of my champs, because the lifesteal artifacts I own right now don't have all the stats I want, maybe I can push one on SS, but to fully equip all 5 champs  ( assuming I do remove Vrask) with lifesteal is quite impossible right now. 

But I will keep it in mind and start collecting Lifesteal gear

Oct 3, 2020, 13:3610/03/20
07/05/19
Trips said:

unkillable comp is what i am building soon, u have the required peices already as well. 2/3 key unm

skullcrusher

roschard

doompriest

brawler

rhazin
I still don't have Rhazin... still need one rare (forgot the name) that still has not want to come out...
Oct 3, 2020, 15:1010/03/20
12/19/19
u dont need any lifesteal, and rhazin is optional. he can be replaced in the comp
Oct 3, 2020, 21:3210/03/20
Oct 3, 2020, 21:35(edited)
09/30/20

OzzLee said:

I just realised that my Gravechill Killer damage is so far different than my Occult Brawler, I know she's not yet lvl 60 and not yer fully mastered but the gap is just seemed to big.

I just want to ask, should I continue building Gravechill or should I replace her?

If I continue building her, how would you suggest her build should be?

If I need to replace her, with my roster, who do you suggest replace her?

Or maybe change the team altogether?

Thank you before!

Hi there im not sure for grvechiller but the key to NM cb is your speed min 190 and 200 to 250 is better for NM and UNM :) hope that helps and i will highly recommend all masteries war master
Oct 3, 2020, 22:1610/03/20
12/19/19
those suggested speeds are not correct for CA
Oct 4, 2020, 00:3610/04/20
07/05/19

I am currently speed tuning, because I have just hit NM a few days ago, and Roschard is in my plan to replace SS as damage protection

And after some research, I think I want to replace GK with the new epic Fayne, what do you think?
Oct 4, 2020, 20:0610/04/20
01/20/20

OzzLee said:

I am currently speed tuning, because I have just hit NM a few days ago, and Roschard is in my plan to replace SS as damage protection

And after some research, I think I want to replace GK with the new epic Fayne, what do you think?

If you can make an unkillable and ultra nightmare is unlocked in your clan speed tune for that instead of nightmare.  I will be testing out fayne as a replacement for fb as the weaken and defense down might provide enough extra damage to offset the poison sensitivity loss, if not fayne will work nicely on my nightmare and brutal speed team.

Roschard 257

Skullcrusher 241

A DPS champ going 4:3 : 240 (frozen banshee in my case)

A DPS champ 192 (brakus)

A DPS champ 191 (vizier)

Oct 5, 2020, 05:3610/05/20
Oct 6, 2020, 13:42(edited)
09/21/20

Not certain on the off chance that he would really give you more harm than GK, I figure the best potential option would be Bulwark. He comes up short on the decline protection yet that is repaid to some degree by his debilitate, however the little form. vpn black friday

Thanks.

Oct 6, 2020, 01:5010/06/20
07/02/20
what does your FB build look like? I have FB on my team and not only does she get 1-shot by turn 15 on nightmare, she does about 1/3 of the damage of occult brawler.  Additionally, half the times the boss is already maxed on debuffs so I can't even use poison sensitivity.  Does the debuff extender make that much of a difference?
Oct 6, 2020, 02:4810/06/20
07/05/19
Darktreader said:

If you can make an unkillable and ultra nightmare is unlocked in your clan speed tune for that instead of nightmare.  I will be testing out fayne as a replacement for fb as the weaken and defense down might provide enough extra damage to offset the poison sensitivity loss, if not fayne will work nicely on my nightmare and brutal speed team.

Roschard 257

Skullcrusher 241

A DPS champ going 4:3 : 240 (frozen banshee in my case)

A DPS champ 192 (brakus)

A DPS champ 191 (vizier)

Thank you for the suggestion
Oct 6, 2020, 02:5010/06/20
07/05/19
mattleblanc said:

Not certain on the off chance that he would really give you more harm than GK, I figure the best potential option would be Bulwark. He comes up short on the decline protection yet that is repaid to some degree by his debilitate, however the little form.

Thanks.

Yeah I am thinking about using Fayne
Oct 6, 2020, 02:5010/06/20
07/05/19
caldarolad said:

what does your FB build look like? I have FB on my team and not only does she get 1-shot by turn 15 on nightmare, she does about 1/3 of the damage of occult brawler.  Additionally, half the times the boss is already maxed on debuffs so I can't even use poison sensitivity.  Does the debuff extender make that much of a difference?
I don't have Frozen Banshee