All Categories

The game is always "smarter" than players

Search
Oct 3, 2020, 03:5110/03/20
07/31/20

"smarter", I mean in same situations you always got benefits.

The situation I raise here is double taps during lagging/slow server.

Let see how the game re-act in some situations:

- In campaign, 1st tap lead to a campaign run, cost 8 energy, and then 2nd tap lead to another campaign run overwrite the 1st one, cost another 8 energy, in the end I lost 16 energy for 1 campaign run & 1 lost campaign run.

- In arena, 1st tap cost 1 token, not show anything, 2nd tap cost 1 token, show arena battle, in the end I lost 2 tokens for 1 arena.

- In reward collecting in campaign map, fw map, cb, 1st tap do nothing, 2nd tap show a pop-up connection error, it cancels 2nd tap.

-----

The game is smart, when players lost, it let them lost, when the game lost, it cancel immediately; no lose, always gain. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 7, 2020, 13:5310/07/20
08/05/19

as i've said before many times...plarium uses EVERY dirty trick in the book!

I've seen a lot of tricks throughout years of gaming and usually a game would utlise 1 or 2 practices that basically ensures the user always gets screwed, while the game company always gains or at least stays even.

When you think about how little it would actually cost them to resolve issues to benefit their customers, it makes them seem even more miserley rip off merchants. Basically it would cost them nothing to reimburse items.. its just fucking pixels/computer data. 

Although there's always been these kind of practices everywhere , plarium is like the super evolved steroid pumped take it past the limit extreme version