All Categories

Succed of debuffs

Succed of debuffs

Search
Oct 2, 2020, 12:2110/02/20
03/25/19

Succed of debuffs

Hi all, I have question for experienced players. This question is about more champions, but I chose Astralith and Rhazin like example. 

It is about debuffs.. for Astralith it is it is her boms. Now her bombs can not be resisted after last update, but this was even before her upgrade.

I ask, if crit rate can change success of debuffs? I mean all champions which are place thems debuffs by hit.

When I hit A2 with Astralith or Rhazin to opposite affinity it does nott succes without crit hit and it success with crit hit. Can please someone tell me how does it works?

And when I already write to this forum and I use Astralith for attack arena It is alright when all blue champisons resisted the skill which can not be resisted?

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2020, 15:4410/02/20
Oct 2, 2020, 15:50(edited)
06/27/20

Attack against stronger affinity has a 35% chance of being a weak hit (white numbers), which can't place a debuff and can't be critical. The rest are either normal (red) or critical (yellow) hits. Normal hits can place debuffs. But if your crit chance is high, you may never see a normal hit. You see that crits land debuffs and weak hits don't.

"if crit rate can change success of debuffs" - no unless it's stated in skill description.

Oct 2, 2020, 16:0010/02/20
07/31/20
Fight against stronger affinity has 35% of weak hit and it is locked, you can't change it by 66%-100% of crit rate, it means the maximum crit rate you could have against stronger affinity is 65%, no matter how many higher crit rate you have.