All Categories

New crafted gear ?

New crafted gear ?

Search
Oct 2, 2020, 05:2510/02/20
09/30/20

New crafted gear ?

I have a question is any of this new gear worth crating and what champs might benefit ?Is this gear good for pvp ?I am not a new player I'm a end game player and i cant find anything on the net YouTube ect. ty
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 2, 2020, 05:4210/02/20
Oct 2, 2020, 05:43(edited)
07/31/20

what new gears ? forged gears ? 

I prefer acc + speed gears, champs that have debuffs will need them, nowadays you will need at least 1 crowd-control champ to survive arena, especially champs can cast [stun], [provoke], [true fear], [freeze], [block cooldown] to all enemies. 

Other gears are also good, but I may prefer speed, crit rate, crit dam, acc in that order. 

Oct 2, 2020, 05:4910/02/20
07/05/19
DAMON BAD said:

I have a question is any of this new gear worth crating and what champs might benefit ?Is this gear good for pvp ?I am not a new player I'm a end game player and i cant find anything on the net YouTube ect. ty
Deflection set if you're running Tank teams. Got a 4 decent 5* on this set, having a decrease defense bounce back at Serris is funny.
Oct 2, 2020, 08:4810/02/20
05/13/19

The Forge has 4 different sets at the moment

- Swift Parry

- Deflection

- Resilience

- Perception

I like all of the sets.

I think they all have potential.

Oct 2, 2020, 15:2610/02/20
09/30/20
yea but the thing is lets say you have a defense champ u will need % on that gear that could mean endless crafting to get that % gear ?
Oct 2, 2020, 15:3110/02/20
09/30/20

OzzLee said:

DAMON BAD said:

Deflection set if you're running Tank teams. Got a 4 decent 5* on this set, having a decrease defense bounce back at Serris is funny.

yea but that only works on a auto attacker most people like me don't auto attack  lol so really that's useless to me 
Oct 2, 2020, 16:0910/02/20
Oct 2, 2020, 16:10(edited)
07/31/20
DAMON BAD said:

yea but the thing is lets say you have a defense champ u will need % on that gear that could mean endless crafting to get that % gear ?
If you know I farmed Dragon Dungeon multiple days and be top 1 of 2 Dragon Tournaments in 1 week just to find 1 speed boot, you don't ask such question. With normal luck you could have a champ with 200 speed 100% crit rate 150% crit damage, but when people with speed 300 champ attack you, it is 10000% you have no chance at all, you will need to find things like 6* speed boot with speed stats to fight against them.  
Oct 2, 2020, 16:1710/02/20
07/05/19
DAMON BAD said:

yea but that only works on a auto attacker most people like me don't auto attack  lol so really that's useless to me 
What do you mean by auto attack? I use them on arena, and there's no way I'm facing Seris with auto!
Oct 2, 2020, 21:0610/02/20
09/30/20

Indent14 said:

DAMON BAD said:

If you know I farmed Dragon Dungeon multiple days and be top 1 of 2 Dragon Tournaments in 1 week just to find 1 speed boot, you don't ask such question. With normal luck you could have a champ with 200 speed 100% crit rate 150% crit damage, but when people with speed 300 champ attack you, it is 10000% you have no chance at all, you will need to find things like 6* speed boot with speed stats to fight against them.  

You are dumb dude i farm level 20 dragon every time 1st place and i don't care about them rewards !!! I was asking only about the new crafted gear because i can find any use for it to fit in on any of my champs all my champs run between190 till 250 so i know all about that !IM not a new player read back and learn lol

Oct 3, 2020, 00:4710/03/20
Oct 3, 2020, 00:49(edited)
07/31/20
DAMON BAD said:

Indent14 said:

DAMON BAD said:

You are dumb dude i farm level 20 dragon every time 1st place and i don't care about them rewards !!! I was asking only about the new crafted gear because i can find any use for it to fit in on any of my champs all my champs run between190 till 250 so i know all about that !IM not a new player read back and learn lol

Top 1 every tournament, still asking noob question ???? yeah, you are sooooo smart!!! ha ha ha, oops! no brainer pay 2 win.
Oct 3, 2020, 02:2510/03/20
07/05/19

DAMON BAD said:

I missed this one, as for drop rates on stats, they're no different than dungeons, a bit better because it inly drops the specific set you choose.

BUT the limiting factor is the ingredients, hence you want to use them at the 5*-6* option, specially for Deflection and Swift Parry.

For Perception and Resilience, I think you can get away using the 3*-4* and 4"-5" options, if you' really want them because if you daily play classic arena and faction wars, I think you'll have enough materials for them, maybe even turn a profit with the silver for selling the "unwanted" stats.

So yeah, drop rate wise not that different but for Swift Parry and Deflection, it would feel more disappointed when you get the unwanted stats because of the core hammer is not easy to get.

Oct 3, 2020, 16:3410/03/20
09/30/20

OzzLee said:

DAMON BAD said:

I missed this one, as for drop rates on stats, they're no different than dungeons, a bit better because it inly drops the specific set you choose.

BUT the limiting factor is the ingredients, hence you want to use them at the 5*-6* option, specially for Deflection and Swift Parry.

For Perception and Resilience, I think you can get away using the 3*-4* and 4"-5" options, if you' really want them because if you daily play classic arena and faction wars, I think you'll have enough materials for them, maybe even turn a profit with the silver for selling the "unwanted" stats.

So yeah, drop rate wise not that different but for Swift Parry and Deflection, it would feel more disappointed when you get the unwanted stats because of the core hammer is not easy to get.

Thx Ozzlee thats all i was asking lol the other guy went way in left field thx man