All Categories

Thank You Plarium

Thank You Plarium

Search
Sep 27, 2020, 23:5109/27/20
12/22/19

Thank You Plarium

I would like to thank Plarium for listening to it's players.  Yes there are issues with logging in with the new patch.  We all know they are working on fixing that.  But I think it also needs to be acknowledged that they have listened to us.  

1. Classic Arena: It's not fixed to how it used to be, but they found a solution and it's a reasonable work around.  With the freebie rounds they throw in every once in a while it keeps my interest going, it allowed me to complete my mission that I was stuck on, and I am able to earn arena medals for the great hall.  In fact, this has worked out so well for me, I will be nerfing my defense team to help regulate my level so I don't get too high and I can continue to earn medals.  This is a win win for everyone. Thank you! Thank You!

2. Other people were complaining that they couldn't earn gear that players in the platinum tier were winning.  You listened to those people and gave everyone the opportunity to earn those rewards with the new Forge and gifts for players. 

3. Unattainable Mission Goals: They fixed that with the new arena rolls addressed in #1.

I can't think of anything else at this time, but I'm sure there are other issues that players complained about that were fixed or addressed.

Thank You Plarium
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 28, 2020, 01:1109/28/20
09/11/20
Not sure what rank your in. Bronze 3/4 I do not see these so called "Freebie teams" Still seeing lev 60's with legos. I refresh about 20 to 25 times thru the day. Just trying to hit silver to progress. About 4 days ago briefly for one refresh at bronze 2 I did see the easy teams, all 10 of em in one refresh. Since then its been back to the usual.
Sep 28, 2020, 01:2109/28/20
05/03/20

I haven't seen any easy battles today.  But I was able to get from B3 to S3.  I got enough silver bars to move forward on a mission.  I am upgrading the Great Hall. 

I appreciate the work around that Plarium gave us.  I spent over 4 months trying to fight out of Bronze.  The game is FUN again. 
Sep 28, 2020, 01:2909/28/20
09/11/19
I have made progress in the last days of the arena, but I noticed a lot of phony teams put there to accomplish the event or tournament requirements. Aka, in order to make enough wins youi need to loose, so you put in a phony defense team, so you will be able to win more. after the tournament I need to see what is left of my "progress" which I was able to make due to it. But I beated a load of phony teams out there
Sep 28, 2020, 01:3909/28/20
01/14/20
Hopefully this is not a bug that they will be trying to fix soon. 
Sep 28, 2020, 01:5009/28/20
12/22/19
Helios IX said:

Not sure what rank your in. Bronze 3/4 I do not see these so called "Freebie teams" Still seeing lev 60's with legos. I refresh about 20 to 25 times thru the day. Just trying to hit silver to progress. About 4 days ago briefly for one refresh at bronze 2 I did see the easy teams, all 10 of em in one refresh. Since then its been back to the usual.
I am currently Gold 1.  I came up from silver 2 with the new changes.  Some of my clan members counted their refresh rate to be approximately 10 to 15 refreshes in order to get a full 10 of easy teams.  That clan memeber is currently in silver 2. In gold 1 I haven't had much luck, but that's to be expected since I'm a higher level now.  I had one roll yesterday and one roll today with a full 10 teams of easy wins.  I think its like opening a shard when you refresh your arena now.  With each progressively higher level decreasing the chance to get a good roll.
Sep 28, 2020, 02:1609/28/20
05/03/20

Herra72 said:

I would like to thank Plarium for listening to it's players.  Yes there are issues with logging in with the new patch.  We all know they are working on fixing that.  But I think it also needs to be acknowledged that they have listened to us.  

1. Classic Arena: It's not fixed to how it used to be, but they found a solution and it's a reasonable work around.  With the freebie rounds they throw in every once in a while it keeps my interest going, it allowed me to complete my mission that I was stuck on, and I am able to earn arena medals for the great hall.  In fact, this has worked out so well for me, I will be nerfing my defense team to help regulate my level so I don't get too high and I can continue to earn medals.  This is a win win for everyone. Thank you! Thank You!

2. Other people were complaining that they couldn't earn gear that players in the platinum tier were winning.  You listened to those people and gave everyone the opportunity to earn those rewards with the new Forge and gifts for players. 

3. Unattainable Mission Goals: They fixed that with the new arena rolls addressed in #1.

I can't think of anything else at this time, but I'm sure there are other issues that players complained about that were fixed or addressed.

Thank You Plarium

the forge was a hit or miss. 

Unless you have passed the second boss on every faction you will not be able to earn materials for lego pieces very often, and the fact that its 2 seperate sets of mats for means you have to be lucky to get the ones you want as well. Also connecting some of the materials to arena isnt the best either. All in all it's a great start, but needs a bit more smoothing out. such as making getting charms a bit easier to get.
Sep 28, 2020, 06:0209/28/20
07/31/20

This thread translate to: thank you coders for such serious bugs. 

It's too easy to tell how the bug works, you never know because you never code or if you code, you never reach the level of making game.