All Categories

Faction Wars: Sacred Order

Search
Sep 26, 2020, 13:4409/26/20
07/05/19

I wanted to build a team for Sacred Order Faction Wars, any suggestion on the champs to build? Or does it not sufficient yet?

Currently at lvl 12 in sacred order FW
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2020, 13:5609/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 13:58(edited)
12/19/19

You know my answer... lol

Don't build for FW... Take the progess as it comes.  Once you complete all dungeon 20s, are doing UNM CB, and have your arena team(s) set.  I think I only have beaten one or two at 18/19, they just get really hard.  If you build a 60 to beat the 14 boss and he is useless after level 17 what good does that do.  It's like wasting resources on Saurus to be your farmer :) lmao

That said Roschard and Armiger are good, Armiger I know you are working on.  I'll let edit my team and progress when it opens up later, all I can see is I have 48* in Sacred Order so I assume I am through level 16 at 3*.  Roschard obviously is the key.  I'll check my alt as well.
Sep 26, 2020, 14:0809/26/20
07/05/19

Trips said:

You know my answer... lol

Don't build for FW... Take the progess as it comes.  Once you complete all dungeon 20s, are doing UNM CB, and have your arena team(s) set.  I think I only have beaten one or two at 18/19, they just get really hard.  If you build a 60 to beat the 14 boss and he is useless after level 17 what good does that do.  It's like wasting resources on Saurus to be your farmer :) lmao

That said Roschard and Armiger are good, Armiger I know you are working on.  I'll let edit my team and progress when it opens up later, all I can see is I have 48* in Sacred Order so I assume I am through level 16 at 3*.  Roschard obviously is the key.  I'll check my alt as well.

I primarily just want to get to a stage where I can get the legendary materials for Forge, and planning to gear some of these guys...

Currently SO is the furthest on the stage at all of my factions

yeah, maybe best just wait it out for a while
Sep 26, 2020, 20:1709/26/20
04/14/20

Lightsworn is good, usable in dungeons and potentially CB as well, so wouldn't be a waste to build him up. 

Personally, I consider Roshcard an invitation to attack in arena, I seek them out because teams with Roshcard tend to be easy wins for me. But that would be because I have Sethallia, obviously block damage can be very powerful against opponents who can't strip or ignore it... 
Sep 26, 2020, 21:4509/26/20
04/13/20

With your options, I would try this, I would not *6 Mother Superior, though:

Roshcard - Remove buff, Block Buffs + Increase Cooldown, debuffs, Block Damage buff - also useful in the Arena if you build your team properly, and in Clan Boss - 33% HP lead

Lightsworn - Decrease Attack, Increase Defence + Revive on Death buffs for 2 turns - he is in all my dungeon teams bar Spider.

Armiger (decrease turn measter, block revive) - also useful in Fireknight and Spider

Athel - very fast nuke cooldown, Weaken debuff - also useful in Fireknight and Spider until later stages

Mother Superior - healing

Until you get lucky and get someone better.

Sep 27, 2020, 01:1009/27/20
07/05/19

L9753 said:

Lightsworn is good, usable in dungeons and potentially CB as well, so wouldn't be a waste to build him up. 

Personally, I consider Roshcard an invitation to attack in arena, I seek them out because teams with Roshcard tend to be easy wins for me. But that would be because I have Sethallia, obviously block damage can be very powerful against opponents who can't strip or ignore it... 

Lightsworn in CB has been replaced by Sepulcher Sentinel, as of now he has no place but in FW.

Funnily enough. I got Roschard with Sethalia in the last 2x blue shard event. Already geared him, but waiting for the next champion training event to 6* him.

Thank you for the input

Sep 27, 2020, 01:1109/27/20
07/05/19
WatchdogCZ said:

Roshcard - Remove buff, Block Buffs + Increase Cooldown, debuffs, Block Damage buff - also useful in the Arena if you build your team properly, and in Clan Boss - 33% HP lead

Lightsworn - Decrease Attack, Increase Defence + Revive on Death buffs for 2 turns - he is in all my dungeon teams bar Spider.

Armiger (decrease turn measter, block revive) - also useful in Fireknight and Spider

Athel - very fast nuke cooldown, Weaken debuff - also useful in Fireknight and Spider until later stages

Who to look out for to replace Mother Superior's position?
Sep 27, 2020, 06:0009/27/20
04/13/20
OzzLee said:

WatchdogCZ said:

Who to look out for to replace Mother Superior's position?
I would hope for Cardinal. Or Adriel.
Sep 27, 2020, 16:2509/27/20
12/19/19
With armiger and roschard at 60, I have adriel, cardinal, lightsworn, mistress all at 50.  Still can't beat 17, lol.