All Categories

Forge is flawed

Forge is flawed

Search
Sep 25, 2020, 19:4709/25/20
10/11/19

Forge is flawed

Why would I ever waste resources on trying to forge anything but the max amount of stars equipment?

When I look at some of the gear you can forge, there are some resources that are required, regardless of the quality you try to create. Thus, trying to create anything but gear of the maximum amount of stars is a waste of resources.

If you really want to give people an incentive to use the forge to craft gear of less than the max amount of stars, you need to use different resources than what the best gear uses. Otherwise any resources used on 'lesser' gear will be a pure waste.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2020, 03:5409/26/20
07/05/19

I never thought those materials as waste when I forge my 5* artifacts using the 4*-5* forge tier.

It's still is a long way for me to get the legendary materials, and by how I craft things, the material that overlaps will be in abundance anyway when I get to be able to forge the 5*-6* tier
Feb 8, 2023, 18:5802/08/23
Feb 8, 2023, 18:59(edited)
01/08/23

Losing complete interest in the game.... been running faction wars for months.  Can't get one single willstone to drop.  Can't forge anything without it, thus my forge is useless.  I thought when I finally beat the boss and did some level two stages I would at least get some materials needed to forge something....... NOPE.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:1502/08/23
09/02/22

With that mentality why bother having any sets other than Perception or maybe Swift Parry in the Forge at all? The rest are pretty much garbage (not including the Forge Pass Sets).

I use the mats and craft the crap artifacts I get for:

Free Silver... I'm going to run my faction keeps every day regardless. They cost me 0 energy, run on auto, and even be run like a multi-battle w/o using any resources. I let them run while I take a shower every evening...

Energy free CvC Points.

Energy free Tournament / Event Points. Just level them to 4 before you sell them. You'll still make more silver than you spend.

With all the other things in this game to complain about... you choose the forge?

Feb 8, 2023, 19:1702/08/23
06/20/19
Yahzee Kitchee

Losing complete interest in the game.... been running faction wars for months.  Can't get one single willstone to drop.  Can't forge anything without it, thus my forge is useless.  I thought when I finally beat the boss and did some level two stages I would at least get some materials needed to forge something....... NOPE.

What is willstone?  I assume you're referring to magisteel because that's the one you can't forge anything without.  You will never get that anywhere other than arena or a few rewards, e.g. forge pass.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:4802/08/23
06/20/19
Kankle69

With that mentality why bother having any sets other than Perception or maybe Swift Parry in the Forge at all? The rest are pretty much garbage (not including the Forge Pass Sets).

I use the mats and craft the crap artifacts I get for:

Free Silver... I'm going to run my faction keeps every day regardless. They cost me 0 energy, run on auto, and even be run like a multi-battle w/o using any resources. I let them run while I take a shower every evening...

Energy free CvC Points.

Energy free Tournament / Event Points. Just level them to 4 before you sell them. You'll still make more silver than you spend.

With all the other things in this game to complain about... you choose the forge?

I agree it's one of the best sources of cvc points and one of the best silver mines in the game.  It would be nice if they added auto sell options.  That would be a time saver.

Feb 8, 2023, 19:5202/08/23
07/08/19
Angwil

What is willstone?  I assume you're referring to magisteel because that's the one you can't forge anything without.  You will never get that anywhere other than arena or a few rewards, e.g. forge pass.

when the iron twins were added, soulstones were quietly renamed willstones to avoid having two materials of the same name.

Feb 8, 2023, 20:1902/08/23
Feb 8, 2023, 20:20(edited)
06/20/19
Carpe_Piscis

when the iron twins were added, soulstones were quietly renamed willstones to avoid having two materials of the same name.

Thanks.  Lol I didn't even notice.

Feb 8, 2023, 20:3502/08/23
11/19/22

Big fan of forging Resilience at the moment. :)

Feb 9, 2023, 18:4702/09/23
12/19/19
Carpe_Piscis

I never noticed this, actually thought you made it up... I finally confirmed for myself you did not :) Tbh, I did not know what they were called prior.

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 10, 2023, 01:3802/10/23
02/24/19
Trips

I never noticed this, actually thought you made it up... I finally confirmed for myself you did not :) Tbh, I did not know what they were called prior.

They were called Parry Emeralds, and still are. At least in my game. lol

Feb 10, 2023, 15:0802/10/23
06/30/21

"Why would I ever waste resources on trying to forge anything but the max amount of stars equipment?

When I look at some of the gear you can forge, there are some resources that are required, regardless of the quality you try to create. Thus, trying to create anything but gear of the maximum amount of stars is a waste of resources.
If you really want to give people an incentive to use the forge to craft gear of less than the max amount of stars, you need to use different resources than what the best gear uses. Otherwise any resources used on 'lesser' gear will be a pure waste."

- This should just be the actual game
          description when viewing Raid in the
          Play store and browser 😂

Feb 10, 2023, 15:1302/10/23
06/30/21

If you don't have 200 ancients and 20 sacreds every 2x weekend then you shouldn't trade in the stock market.

"One man's secret to his wealth... Breathtaking truth reveals how online gatcha game made him a billionaire.. then loses it all in an instant"