All Categories

Compensation Gifts

Compensation Gifts

Search
Sep 24, 2020, 20:0009/24/20
01/07/20

Compensation Gifts

Howdy

Thanks for the compensation gifts - I have a question though in relation to clan boss keys I thought a while back you had released a patch that would split the cb keys in the inbox I see the other compensation double up gifts were split but giving us 2 clan boss keys at the same time screws up timing or if you have 2 you are forced to use the compensation 2 together

or was I wrong and the cb keys going to stay this way

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2020, 21:2509/24/20
09/24/20

I was wondering the same ting. That is what happens to the countdown timer when you get two keys and are maxed out. When I did, my time to the next key was 3 hours. I used both keys. And the timer continued at 3 hours.

Maybe other players can confirm this as well if they checked this out.

For me that solves my issue with timing. I collect them when I wish to do the CB and don’t have to worry I have to wait another 6 hours again to get the next key.

Hope that helps.
Sep 24, 2020, 22:5309/24/20
04/15/19

As Eladriela explained, the timer continues where it was, but it is important that you have used at least 1 key before the timer to deliver the new key reaches 0.

If you have 2 keys and the timer reaches 0, you will completely lose the key that they would give you for time and the timer will start counting when you have used a key.

I hope I could be of help.