All Categories

What to do next?

What to do next?

Search
Sep 24, 2020, 16:2109/24/20
09/08/20

What to do next?

I am currently at Stage 20 in Ice Golem and Dragon, Stage 14 in Spider and Fire Knight, Silver II in Arena, and doing around 12 mil in clan boss Brutal. Current arena team is Apothecary, Kantra, Mausoleum Mage and Umbral Enchantress. My Current Clan Boss team is Bad-el, Musoleum, Kael, Fozen Banshee and Apothecary. I am looking for what of my champions I should be leveling and for what use. I have a few books available 16 leg, 12 epic, and 15 rare and over 5,000 gems so masteries are not a problem. I am also looking for ideas of which teams I should build for various areas.

My 60s all books and masteries: Kantra, Bad-el, Skartorsis, Umbral, Skullcrown, Mausoleum, Miscreated, Tayrel, Bellower, Coldheart, Warmaiden, Frozen Banshee, Kael, Apothecary, Soulbond Bowyer, Mother Superior and SkullCrusher.

My current list of 50s Minaya, Kreela, Hakkorhn, Mortu-Maccab, Baerdal Fellhammer, Maneater, Shaman, High Khatun, Fellhound, Coffin Smasher, Runic Warder, 2nd Kael, Elhain, Armiger, and Gorgorab.

Other champions of note: Marked, Heiress, Jingle Hunter, Bogwalker, and Sandlashed Survivor. I have many other epics and rare if you think of any one else I should check if I have let me know.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 24, 2020, 16:3309/24/20
12/19/19

Quinelle said:

I am currently at Stage 20 in Ice Golem and Dragon, Stage 14 in Spider and Fire Knight, Silver II in Arena, and doing around 12 mil in clan boss Brutal. Current arena team is Apothecary, Kantra, Mausoleum Mage and Umbral Enchantress. My Current Clan Boss team is Bad-el, Musoleum, Kael, Fozen Banshee and Apothecary. I am looking for what of my champions I should be leveling and for what use. I have a few books available 16 leg, 12 epic, and 15 rare and over 5,000 gems so masteries are not a problem. I am also looking for ideas of which teams I should build for various areas.

My 60s all books and masteries: Kantra, Bad-el, Skartorsis, Umbral, Skullcrown, Mausoleum, Miscreated, Tayrel, Bellower, Coldheart, Warmaiden, Frozen Banshee, Kael, Apothecary, Soulbond Bowyer, Mother Superior and SkullCrusher.

My current list of 50s Minaya, Kreela, Hakkorhn, Mortu-Maccab, Baerdal Fellhammer, Maneater, Shaman, High Khatun, Fellhound, Coffin Smasher, Runic Warder, 2nd Kael, Elhain, Armiger, and Gorgorab.

Other champions of note: Marked, Heiress, Jingle Hunter, Bogwalker, and Sandlashed Survivor. I have many other epics and rare if you think of any one else I should check if I have let me know.

Swap in Tayrel for Kael on CB.

Spider: Tayrel, Monster, Kantra, Apothecary, Coldheart -- ARMIGER against non-MAGIC

FK:  Tayrel, Monster, Kantra, ARMIGER, Coldheart

Sep 24, 2020, 17:3509/24/20
05/16/19

Quinelle said:

CB- Bad el Kazar, Skullcrusher, Tayrel, Frozen Banshee, (Maybe Kreela, but this would be Rhazin's spot after you fuse him.

You can mess around with a supporting cast for CH for Spider and FK runs, but the champs you may want to consider working on Gorgorab for dungeon progression- he's like a lesser Arbiter with his revive and tm boosts.