All Categories

Bystophus nerf

Bystophus nerf

Search
Sep 17, 2020, 01:1509/17/20
07/03/20

Bystophus nerf

I do not understand why this Legendary that is so poorly rated was nerfed. MrGuider for example gives it B-tier 4 rating "Tier 4 champions are useless most of the time"... so if the only thing impressive about this champion is how bad it is why make it even worse. I knew it was crap but with it being my only one I tried to make the best of it .... Are all changes completely random with no thought?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 17, 2020, 02:1709/17/20
07/05/19
What nerf? In the notes of 2.2 patch he get buffed.
Sep 17, 2020, 05:3509/17/20
07/03/20

He used to get 4 attacks with crumble...now it only hits once per enemy, so all enemy would have to be alive to just be the same.

Sep 17, 2020, 06:5809/17/20
07/05/19

He got true fear for A1!

And although it's arguable depending on use, AoE is more versatile than multiple random, because it's more useful in wider setting.
Sep 17, 2020, 13:5209/17/20
07/03/20

the AOE is only more useful if attacking more targets than 4, so the 4 random targets is almost always way more damage. Against bosses and single targets his damage is almost 25%. The fear is weak due to having to set it up by blowing his self heal/aoe attack on the turn before, hope that your acc is high enough to debuff the other targets, and next round use crumble on what better be less than 4 targets by that time???????? The tactic to try and put a fear into play ALMOST always will result in you doing less damage with him because there are less targets by the time you use it. I am not going to be taking points away from other stats to get the ACC he needs to reliably place a double debuff.

He is less powerful than before.

Sep 17, 2020, 15:2609/17/20
02/13/19
Argoth said:

the AOE is only more useful if attacking more targets than 4, so the 4 random targets is almost always way more damage. Against bosses and single targets his damage is almost 25%. The fear is weak due to having to set it up by blowing his self heal/aoe attack on the turn before, hope that your acc is high enough to debuff the other targets, and next round use crumble on what better be less than 4 targets by that time???????? The tactic to try and put a fear into play ALMOST always will result in you doing less damage with him because there are less targets by the time you use it. I am not going to be taking points away from other stats to get the ACC he needs to reliably place a double debuff.

He is less powerful than before.

Well, if you don't want to use him for his debuffs, just don't focus on accuracy, just increase atk and crits.
Sep 17, 2020, 17:3509/17/20
05/23/19
OzzLee said:

He got true fear for A1!

And although it's arguable depending on use, AoE is more versatile than multiple random, because it's more useful in wider setting.
His true fear on a1 is almoust useless since he already has block coldowns.. and yea his a3 is aoe and now with 2 aoes you can putt him in stun sets for more control .. but against bosses is actualy worse now than he was..Overall bystophus is still a trash legendary,i have one guarding the vault and he wil still guarding the vault even after this patch. He is just not worth the books, effort and resources to maxout..