All Categories

CB (Nightmare), Cheating the system ? (Team Advice)

Search
Sep 13, 2020, 09:2509/13/20
05/09/20

Hey there :=)

Just got Bad el kazar yey! :=)

Almost there getting Rhazin, just need some more potions, should be ready in a couple days.

Now I'm thinking about a clanboss combination.

Currently on 4-5 Keys for Brutal depending on RNgesus.

With BAK and Rhazin I think it will be awesome making it to Nightmare.

The thing is I cannot reach recommended stats ( ~3k+ def ~150+ acc ~170+ spd) with vampire sets, I need regular sets to make it.

Currently the Team consist of : Jareg, Erinyes, CH, Apoth / Sethallia / High Khatun.     

NO LIFESTEAL / No WM, No GS XD (Work in Progress)

So I was thinking if I could cheat the system with

Cheat 1) sethalia (relentless set) / apothecary or

Cheat 2) Temptress (Leech) + Enriyes (Debuff Extension) or Seducer [Extra turn for Temptress, Basicaly 2 Turn cooldown on Leech (100% uptime) + Double ally protection with block DMG + 100% uptime ATK Down + 100% Uptime Def Up] ?

Also Jareg's Ally protection without seducer on the Team should be OK since Leech has 3 turn Cooldown ? Leech is only needed after the two AOE.

Do you think it's possible with these champs and BAK ?

The Team would probably be:

1) Jareg, Rhazin, BAK, Sethalia /Apoth, CH/Erinyes  

CH doing more DMG then Erinyes.

or

2) Jareg, Rhazin, BAK, Temptress, Erinyes / Seducer / CH

or 3) switch out Jareg for seducer ? could this work or is it plain suicide ? xD

It would be nice to predetermin the Team, because I'm thinking of putting the WHOLE CB Team on Minotaur at Rank 6 lvl 30 or something to also level them up at the same time while getting GS/WM.

Would't it be funny if it works ? massive energy savings  :=)

Other maybe viable CB champs:
Coffin, Bulwark, Lightsworn, Gravechill Killer, Yaga, Taurus after buff (4 poisons), Rowan, Cupidus, Pain Keeper.

what are your thoughts ? :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 13, 2020, 10:0709/13/20
05/16/19

BeK generally relieves the need for lifesteal gear anyway. 

For your question- I wouldn't bother with Temptress and Seducer. You can just go with Jareg, BeK, Rhazin, Apoth, Erinyes and finish masteries. WM and GS is important and there's no way you can /cheat/ around not having them. :)

Sep 13, 2020, 10:2709/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 10:46(edited)
05/09/20

Lxzy said:

For your question- I wouldn't bother with Temptress and Seducer. You can just go with Jareg, BeK, Rhazin, Apoth, Erinyes and finish masteries. WM and GS is important and there's no way you can /cheat/ around not having them. :)

Realy ? Is he THAT good ? OMG, now I understand the hype around him xD

Seems my happyness reaction when I pulled him would be waaaayy higher knowing this xD

Thank god (or maybe thank you?) that I can skip tempress and seducer comb, it seemed too risky pouring my resources into them lol. xD

Too bad we cannot cheat WS/GS xD

You gave me hope, I hope you're right ^^

Cheers meight :)

I will return to this post when I get them all with WM/GS and LVL 60 and tell you if it worked out xD

Have a nice day

Sep 13, 2020, 11:5309/13/20
04/12/19

Chris said:

Lxzy said:

Realy ? Is he THAT good ? OMG, now I understand the hype around him xD

Seems my happyness reaction when I pulled him would be waaaayy higher knowing this xD

Thank god (or maybe thank you?) that I can skip tempress and seducer comb, it seemed too risky pouring my resources into them lol. xD

Too bad we cannot cheat WS/GS xD

You gave me hope, I hope you're right ^^

Cheers meight :)

I will return to this post when I get them all with WM/GS and LVL 60 and tell you if it worked out xD

Have a nice day

Book bek a2, get support masteries to extend buffs and debuffs, get reflex set with correct stats for usual build and you can reach 4 continuous heals on whole team if really lucky (3 heal buffs on at least one team member are quite common in this setup)

Bonus dmg for whole team if target is poisoned (bek passive) is just cherry on top