All Categories

Questions and Current Line Up - Part 4

Search
Sep 12, 2020, 03:4909/12/20
04/27/20

Hello all,

Had some luck with this latest 2x event. No legos, but I was able to add some quality epics to the lineup. 

- Tayrel

- Zargala 

- Zelotah

- Valla

- Alure

Attached is my full roster. Currently in game I am still stuck at Silver 2 and I am about level 16 on all dungeons (meaning I can clear 7 or 8 times out of 10). I would love some insights as to whom I should prioritize as I now have a few options in front of me:

1 Rhazin - I pulled one of the epics that I need to fuse Rhazin. I was waiting on one last rare, but this epic actually covers it.  Now it is a matter of time of farming potions and getting all of the champs to their required level. Long term investment, but may be the better choice.

2. Tayrel - He's ranked pretty high as far as Epics go. However, I feel like I have a champion that already covers his abilities in both CB and Arena. Ghostborn does the AOE defense down for Arena, and Sepulcher Sentinel has the aura and attack down for CB. Obviously, Tayrel can be used elsewhere and is a great champion. I just don't know if he should be first in line.

3. Zargala - She is a beast in arena, which is where I am struggling the most. Shirimani, Miscreated Monster and Sinesha have been great nukers, but don't seem to carry as big of a punch as Zargala. I have Kael, but I have yet to really see him shine (probably due to me not having THE best gear on him). I feel like Zargala would really aid in getting me to that next level of Arena. I could see a team with her, HK, Ghostborn and MM or Sinesha really working well.

4. Cardinal - Again, great for arena, but I am not sure if she takes priority.

Long story short, there are a lot of options. I would people's insights as to what to prioritize. As always, thanks for the help (especially you Trips!)

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2020, 14:2309/12/20
05/16/19
I'd prioritize Rhazin now but working on the other three you mentioned eventually wouldn't be a bad idea. All of them would help with account progression. 
Sep 12, 2020, 15:0009/12/20
12/19/19

And Zelotah is awesome for CB/Dungeons!!!  Doesn't need books!!!

I'll have to take a closer look at your roster, but those are amazing pullings for 2x.  Tayrel/Zelotah/Zargal top-top tier... and Alure is FK/Spider20 worthy!!! ALSO NO BOOKS NEEDED!!
Sep 12, 2020, 21:1809/12/20
05/13/19

Leader: High Khatun - Speed Aura 19%

1st move: High Khatun ------------------> Turn Meter Filler + Speed Buff

2nd move: Shirimani --------------------> AOE Freeze

3rd move: Ghostborn -------------------> Increase Attack & Decrease Enemy Defense 

4th move: Turvold -----------------------> Assassin 

A Well Built Turvold will decimate any Champion he hits.

All you have to do is keep the enemies heroes off him long enough for him to wreck face.

Sep 13, 2020, 01:3809/13/20
04/27/20

Player J,

That's pretty much what I use now if there is a specific champion I want to nuke rather than just doing an AOE nuke. However, I have Shirimani and Ghostborn reversed so that Ghostborn's A3 does more damage (since the opponent won't be frozen) and it buffs Shirimani's damage output. I'm still swapping out champs to see who works better. Zargala may replace Shiri or Turvold, depending on who the opponent is.

HK is 5 starred and her speed is sitting at 230. If I six star her, I can raise it, but that means I have to put everyone on else on hold. What are your thoughts?

Here is another question (and possibly dumb). Do you guys have different teams for both Arena Offense and Defense? They are usually the same, but I think this may not be best. Looking at my roster, what looks like a good defense team to you?

Thanks again for the help and insight!

Sep 13, 2020, 13:2309/13/20
12/19/19
I think you should focus on Clan Boss and level 20 dungeons.  Your #1 goal should be dragon 20.  GEAR is the most important thing for you to progress, and chickens of course.  In arena you are competing against people that have farmed dragon20 THOUSANDS of times... unless they make a major change to address the tenure gap of players arena will be an uphill battle.  I think your roster can do all level 20 dungeons, you are likely lacking gear (see dragon20) and/or masteries (time or $$$).  Who is your CB team?
Sep 13, 2020, 18:5709/13/20
04/27/20

CB team consists of SS (Lead), Turvold, Occult Brawler, Doompriest and Kreela. They can usually get 10-12 million damage per brutal key and 7-9 on NM. I've been disappointed with Doompriest's performance, but I think if I get her speed higher, then her timing will be better (she's about 190 at the moment). Kreela is nice because it allows Turvold and Occult Brawler to get extra hits in. That being said, she can be swapped out. As you can see, I am lacking a DEF down champion to really get me to that next level of damage. Ghostborn and Royal Guard wouldn't do well in those rolls, so that is why Tayrel or Rhazin may be best.

I am actually going to go for the fusion and see how that pans out. I have unlocked Dragon 20, but I don't think I can survive it quite yet. Royal Guard is my main HP damage dealer and he doesn't survive too long at the moment. My usual Dragon 20 team is Royal Guard, Turvold, MM, Apothcary and Shirimani (heals and wave clears). Masteries are fully unlocked on all legendary champs (except Shiri, who only has unlocked Helm Smasher unlocked) as well as MM and Royal Guard. Most other characters have their tier 4 or 5 masteries unlocked.

I agree with you about gear. Some have fairly good pieces, but sometimes lack that gear set bonus. I'm still figuring it out, but I agree, I need better gear. Sadly, I find myself spending my time level champs, lol!
Sep 13, 2020, 20:3509/13/20
12/19/19
Brawler for dragon20 
Sep 14, 2020, 03:1809/14/20
04/27/20
I will give that a try and see what happens. I will swap in Rhazin into my lineup when I have him and then flip a coin for Zargala or Tayrel as my next 6 star. Any additional thoughts are appreciated. Thank you for those who responded.