All Categories

Make arena medals upgradeable.

Search
Sep 8, 2020, 20:1709/08/20
08/05/19

For example, 10 bronze medals to 1 silver and 10 silver to 1 golden. It isn't difficult. Or just make me UNSEE all these broken packs at Silver 3 and even lower. They never was there and I always was at Gold 4. It is unfair of you not allowing me to finish my mission about upgrading Great Hall bonus to level 10 and it just stucks all my other missions on my way to getting my Arbiter which (missions) are only 11 left EXCEPT this broken one. Do something worthy of playing this game further.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2020, 01:1609/09/20
07/05/19
I would argue that this idea will make things worse for classic arena, high level player would find little reason to stay at higher tier and just go down for easy wins.
Sep 9, 2020, 16:1509/09/20
Sep 9, 2020, 16:15(edited)
08/05/19
OzzLee said:

I would argue that this idea will make things worse for classic arena, high level player would find little reason to stay at higher tier and just go down for easy wins.
I meant only for those who have arena missions active of course, not for all those players who have already done them (upgraded at least 1 GH bonus to lvl 10). Frankly, even dunno, how to fix what happened to arena in any other way, Plarium does nothing with it alas :(
Sep 9, 2020, 19:1409/09/20
05/03/20

Popocatepepetl said:

OzzLee said:

I meant only for those who have arena missions active of course, not for all those players who have already done them (upgraded at least 1 GH bonus to lvl 10). Frankly, even dunno, how to fix what happened to arena in any other way, Plarium does nothing with it alas :(

you do know that their are missions to upgrade a GH perk to lvl 3 and lvl 4. Along with reaching gold 4.

Also 1 silver = 2 bronze and 1 gold = 4 bronze medals.......meaning you can use silver and gold medals to upgrade even a lvl 1 GH perk.

If you still have bronze medals it will give you the option to use the bronze along with the silver or gold medals to do the upgrade if you still need bronze medals for the upgrades.

Personally i think you are asking for a way to upgrade your GH without actually earning the required medals, you just want to sit in bronze and farm easy wins and then create silver or gold medals by using bronze medals.
Sep 9, 2020, 19:4409/09/20
09/09/20

1 more noob cry about arena.

Sep 10, 2020, 20:0509/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 20:05(edited)
08/05/19
.::WAYLAND::. said:

You've registered at this forum only to write me this, mate? :) As for ''noob'', you meant free-to-play player I guess? Because I play for a year and a half and have account level 68, my own clan with NM boss beaten daily and freaking NO, I don't sit in bronze and don't want to. Just look at my screenshot more attentively.
Sep 10, 2020, 20:5709/10/20
01/15/20

Didn't you just make a post crying about Trunda and Skullcrown.  
Sep 11, 2020, 05:2209/11/20
05/03/20

Popocatepepetl said:

You've registered at this forum only to write me this, mate? :) As for ''noob'', you meant free-to-play player I guess? Because I play for a year and a half and have account level 68, my own clan with NM boss beaten daily and freaking NO, I don't sit in bronze and don't want to. Just look at my screenshot more attentively.

No one said you were in bronze...but your suggestion means that you can sit in bronze and farm easy wins and just create higher medals.

With what you suggest you or any other gold player can sit in bronze for a week and farm like a million medals, then go the same in silver and have a great hall upgraded to gold, without ever touching gold. 

letting us turn bronze into silver and silver into gold would ruin arena. that's why they let us use higher medals for lower upgrades, like you can use silver and gold medals to upgrade a bronze lvl great hall perk.

Also "NOOB" doesn't mean free to play...as i am free to play as well....but "NOOB" does mean not understanding how the game works.
Sep 15, 2020, 01:0009/15/20
Sep 15, 2020, 01:01(edited)
08/05/19

LordVika said:

Popocatepepetl said:

No one said you were in bronze...but your suggestion means that you can sit in bronze and farm easy wins and just create higher medals.

With what you suggest you or any other gold player can sit in bronze for a week and farm like a million medals, then go the same in silver and have a great hall upgraded to gold, without ever touching gold. 

letting us turn bronze into silver and silver into gold would ruin arena. that's why they let us use higher medals for lower upgrades, like you can use silver and gold medals to upgrade a bronze lvl great hall perk.

Also "NOOB" doesn't mean free to play...as i am free to play as well....but "NOOB" does mean not understanding how the game works.

Don't you see arena is ALREADY broken but in yet another way than you write? As for any NOOBderstanding how the game works and for not even touching Gold you can see on my screenshot above how many golden medals I already have. Also you can see on these screenshots how many Great Hall bonuses I already have, which tough def packs I was able to defeat with my crappy atk pack being in Gold 2 and which not-so-top-and-OP def packs was even in Gold 3 till July 2020. And I was sometimes in Gold 4 as well. What's the problem just to return how it was and let me finally complete my Arbiter missions? Arena is the only pain in the ass now and I'm pretty much confident that even you was in gold till July and now you are somewhere in Silver losing every battle to broken top-and-OP packs and seeing them in def by every refresh. If Plarium doesn't do anything with that let them make arena medals if not upgradeable than at least, hmm, paid? Pretty crappy idea, I know. But every Arbiter-Rothos-Sithi-Krisk pack I see in Silver 2-3 makes me feel really stupid last couple of months.