Concern about removal of rare books fron NM and UNM

Search
Sep 5, 2020, 20:2109/05/20
10/27/19

Hi,

This post is about the following announcement:

"As was announced earlier, we will remove Rare Tomes from Nightmare and UNM CB Chests shortly after 2.20 release. Also, we’re going to take them out of the Classic Arena Chest Rewards, starting from Gold tier 1 and above."

Although a lot of players have an issue with the many rare books they have, and dont know what to do with them, there are also many players hitting NM and UNM CB who do want rare books, like myself. Since CB is the best source of rare books for many, removing them from NM and UNM is not the best option. Unless we are expected to hit hard CB instead of NM and UNM just for rare books.

Thus I suggested, consideration of a different solution. These can be:

• Increase the drop rate of epic and legendary books from NM and UNM bosses
  • Add another slot for drop of rare books, such that e.g; when rare books are dropped, 5 items are dropped instead of 4.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2020, 00:5609/06/20
06/22/19
I am also concerned about this, not that I needed rare skill books, but for other players. They mentioned removing this from NM and UNM cb but did not mention that they will increase drop rate of epic and legendary skill books haha. Let us see after they implement the patch. 
Sep 6, 2020, 13:2909/06/20
05/13/19

I think it is a good thing.

Rare books in NM & UNM dilute the reward pool.

I think removing it will help make NM & UNM give better rewards.
Sep 6, 2020, 15:0609/06/20
12/19/19
Player J said:

I think it is a good thing.

Rare books in NM & UNM dilute the reward pool.

I think removing it will help make NM & UNM give better rewards.
They are being replaced with brews
Sep 6, 2020, 19:4509/06/20
05/16/19

H3lp3r said:

• Add another slot for drop of rare books, such that e.g; when rare books are dropped, 5 items are dropped instead of 4.

Agree with this. 

Also to add on Trips' point- Personally I'd rather get brews than rare tomes on my UNM chests lmao
Sep 6, 2020, 20:3809/06/20
12/19/19
Lxzy said:

H3lp3r said:

Agree with this. 

Also to add on Trips' point- Personally I'd rather get brews than rare tomes on my UNM chests lmao
lol, I really hope this means they are increasing epic/lego books but I doubt it...