All Categories

Defense Champ  Equipment  Rank up

Defense Champ Equipment Rank up

Search
Sep 5, 2020, 01:1209/05/20
08/18/20

Defense Champ Equipment Rank up

So I have been playing for about 3 weeks now. Love the game but need some actual player feedback about some things. 

1A. I have a rare defense champion which has low overall rates from the community. How serious should I be taking the reviews on the champs I obtain?

1B. I have a rare defense champion (only 3.0 to 3.9 ratings for all situations) but they are rank 4, level 4 ascension. I also have a purple defense champ rank 4 but does less dmg should I keep both or just the purple one that has 4.2-4.8 ratings?

2A. I have seen the ratings type equip suggestions and also the YouTube based equip suggestions. What are the good special equipments for certain champion types?

3A. Is it normal or reasonable to rank up champions using other champs who are ascended? 

Thank you!

EDIT:

Current main champs https://freeimage.host/i/29GTtn

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2020, 01:5709/05/20
Sep 5, 2020, 02:00(edited)
06/19/17

1a. The ingame reviews can be used as a quick guide - but it happens they are way off. So dont discount a champion solely on those reviews. Often youtube have champions guide and you migt take a view on those and judge if the champion suit your rooster.

1b. the generel advice is keep 1 copy of each champion of rare quality or higher atleast until you run out of vault space.

2. Speed gear for support champions. Vampire gear for aoe champions atleast until you have alot of sustain through healing/cc/revive/defense. Aoe champions can also benefit from stun set. Provokers can benefit from freeze set

3. Personally I have never ascended a champion and later sacfriced it. But I guess if you are sure you will never use the champion again you can use it to rank up. Myself I only use duplicates and uncommons are commons as food.

Sep 5, 2020, 04:1309/05/20
12/19/19
techmaster413 said:

So I have been playing for about 3 weeks now. Love the game but need some actual player feedback about some things. 

1A. I have a rare defense champion which has low overall rates from the community. How serious should I be taking the reviews on the champs I obtain?

1B. I have a rare defense champion (only 3.0 to 3.9 ratings for all situations) but they are rank 4, level 4 ascension. I also have a purple defense champ rank 4 but does less dmg should I keep both or just the purple one that has 4.2-4.8 ratings?

2A. I have seen the ratings type equip suggestions and also the YouTube based equip suggestions. What are the good special equipments for certain champion types?

3A. Is it normal or reasonable to rank up champions using other champs who are ascended? 

Thank you!

Who are the champions? Why not use the names if you want specific advice?
Sep 5, 2020, 05:0809/05/20
Sep 5, 2020, 05:12(edited)
08/18/20

Trips said:

techmaster413 said:

Thank you!

Who are the champions? Why not use the names if you want specific advice?

My apologies. All my champs are attached via screenshot here uploaded - https://freeimage.host/i/29GTtn

Sep 5, 2020, 05:1609/05/20
08/18/20
drone said:

1a. The ingame reviews can be used as a quick guide - but it happens they are way off. So dont discount a champion solely on those reviews. Often youtube have champions guide and you migt take a view on those and judge if the champion suit your rooster.

1b. the generel advice is keep 1 copy of each champion of rare quality or higher atleast until you run out of vault space.

2. Speed gear for support champions. Vampire gear for aoe champions atleast until you have alot of sustain through healing/cc/revive/defense. Aoe champions can also benefit from stun set. Provokers can benefit from freeze set

3. Personally I have never ascended a champion and later sacfriced it. But I guess if you are sure you will never use the champion again you can use it to rank up. Myself I only use duplicates and uncommons are commons as food.

Thank you all of this helped. Only question would be how I would rank up a rank 4 without using rates? Itd take a lot of time and resources to get uncommon champs to rank 4 especially 4 to upgrade just 1 of the rank 4 champs
Sep 5, 2020, 08:0009/05/20
05/03/20
1a.  Visit ayumilove.net    They have ratings and gear suggestions for all the champs.  They also tell you which champ is best in arena, dungeons, clan boss, etc.  Use their ratings to build a farmer for campaign.  Your first goal is to be able to farm brutal 12.3.  Forget all the other tasks until you can do that. 
Sep 5, 2020, 10:0109/05/20
04/14/20

techmaster413 said:

Thank you all of this helped. Only question would be how I would rank up a rank 4 without using rates? Itd take a lot of time and resources to get uncommon champs to rank 4 especially 4 to upgrade just 1 of the rank 4 champs

Yes, it does, and a lot more still to get 5 uncommon champions to rank 5 when you want to bring your main champion to 6 stars, but that's the only way. 

Looking at your roster, you're lucky to have pulled Sinesha. Your first priority is taking Kael to 6*, then Sinesha. The rest of your current champions are much lower priority, though Soulbond Bowyer and Athel are pretty good also. 
Sep 5, 2020, 10:3909/05/20
06/19/17
Diabolist can be useful too. Although if you farm stage 12.3  you will get plenty of her.
Sep 5, 2020, 10:5309/05/20
04/13/20

Get a *6/60 Campaign farmer. Kael or Athel will work nicely. I prefer Athel, but that is just me. Advance to Brutal 12/3 (slightly more silver) or 12/6 (slightly more XP - 8800 per champion with a farmer + 3x food).

Max out your Gem mine. It will pay for itself in 100 days. It means free 15 Gems per day since then, in addition to those you got back during the 100 days.

Be sure to unlock as many Market slots as you can. You may find a lot of useful things there, even Ancient shards from time to time. Buy as many Mystery shards as you can.

Be sure to unlock as many Sparring Pit slots as you can. It is free XP.

If you can, use double XP and farm, farm, farm. It takes 10 runs in 12/6 to get three Uncommon champions to level 20. It takes 23 runs in 12/6 to get them to level 30. Total energy cost is 264. As soon as you level up your account some, you will be able to get three level 30 food champions every day with just your full energy and the two free daily energy refills (60 minutes play time and 5 Classic Arena battles).

Plan ahead. You will get some free energy refills in weekly and monthly quests too. Save silver for Artifact events/tournamets and lucky Market offers (like Speed boots). If you can save some energy refills or energy in your Inbox, do so. Use those during events/tournamets.

Do the quests, missions, and challenges. Advance the Campaign and Faction Wars, you will get nice rewards. Try to put up at least somewhat decent Classic Arena team, and 3 teams for 3x3 Arena. Any rewards count and participation is free.

Join a clan, attack the Clan Boss as soon as you can. You will get some nice rewards every day.

Do not waste your Void or Sacred shards by openning them outside the quite frequent double pull chance events. Screw the 10x chance events, those do not help with champion rarity at all. Maybe, just maybe, open your Ancient shards during the 10x events, you may get some nice champion, but do not expect much more than a rare due to the rarity pull chances.