All Categories

Full gear sets and broken sets

Search
Sep 4, 2020, 22:2209/04/20
05/03/20

Now that I am finally getting some 6* gear I realize that I can get better stats using broken sets.

There are a few full sets that seem essential.  There is no way to replicate Lifesteal from broken sets.  What other sets are essential intact?

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2020, 02:0709/05/20
05/03/20

killerclone187 said:

ClosedPoly said:

Now that I am finally getting some 6* gear I realize that I can get better stats using broken sets.

There are a few full sets that seem essential.  There is no way to replicate Lifesteal from broken sets.  What other sets are essential intact?

Depends on what champs and what do u plan to do with them lol CB PVP OR CAMPANE lol

This game never allows me to ask a simple question.      lol

Life, offense, def, speed, CR, CD, accuracy, resist all seem easy to replicate with broken sets.  The bonus for a full set is small and main stat and substats can create more than the bonus.  Cruel, Immortal, Divine Offense, Divine CR, Divine Life, Divine Speed can replace other full sets plus add something else. 

The only use I see for most of the 4 piece sets is when I have a hero with a very special skill that I want to buff.  As I progress farther, gain better gear, I will likely rethink this.  But for now, it seems to give me a small advantage with most heroes. 
Sep 5, 2020, 09:5509/05/20
04/14/20
ClosedPoly said:

There are some uses for Immunity (high level arena) and Stalwart (CB if you have another source of healing than lifesteal) sets, plus some champions, especially those with provoke, may benefit from sets that make the enemy pay for hitting them - Frost, Retaliation/Avenging. Stun sets can help on AOE-hitting champions in some situations. Shield sets on champions with very high HP. Relentless and Reflex to get extra attacks or quicker cooldowns on certain champions. And Savage on some DPS champions. I think that's about it for the four-piece sets, excluding the platinum-only special sets. 
Sep 5, 2020, 10:1309/05/20
Sep 5, 2020, 10:14(edited)
07/05/19

I think all of the 4 gear sets are special in effect that you can't just replicate without them being intact

As for the 2 gear set, I think the Cruel Set, Immortal set, and all of the divine set cannot be replicated (fully) without them being intact.

Now all that is just accounting for their effects, nit on where and how you will use the set